• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Spectate Parkour

Trenly

Admin
Admin
After spending some time on parkour, I think that it would be cool if players could spectate or view parkours.

All ranks could spectate parkours, but they would not be able to set checkpoints or complete parkours. This would allow players to see ranked parkours which would possibly bring them to buy a higher rank. This could also benefit youtubers by allowing them to give a complete overview of the course they would be playing on, before playing. This would possibly bring new players, since they can see the full parkour.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
After spending some time on parkour, I think that it would be cool if players could spectate or view parkours.

All ranks could spectate parkours, but they would not be able to set checkpoints or complete parkours. This would allow players to see ranked parkours which would possibly bring them to buy a higher rank. This could also benefit youtubers by allowing them to give a complete overview of the course they would be playing on, before playing. This would possibly bring new players, since they can see the full parkour.
Yeah this is a good idea, basically it lets you go in spectator mode, right?

brandon2002

I like the spectator when you can shift to go down, and not being able to pass through blocks. So just basically being invisible to other players and having fly. Not a big fan of the actual spectator mode.