• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Songs~

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
What your top 5 fav songs and top 5 songs you really hate.

___Top 5 Fav Songs___
  • 5: Alive by Sia
  • 4: Destiny by Sia
  • 3: Crybaby by Melanie Martinez
  • 2: Carousel by Melanie Martinez
  • 1: Soap by Melanie Martinez

___Top 5 Songs I Hate___
  • 5: Pretty Girls by Britney Spears
  • 4: Shower by Becky G
  • 3: Moves Like ****** by Maroon 5
  • 2: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae (Forgot the last name)
  • 1: Pokémon Theme Song

Whats your most fav songs and most hated songs?
Share them if you'd like!

jcdentonswh0re69

Top 5 favourites
Spit It Out by Slipknot
Snuff by Slipknot
Chop Suey by System Of A Down
Coming Undone by Korn
Through Glass by Stone Sour

Top 5 most hated
Poker face by Lady Gaga
Cheap Thrills by Sia
Cake by the ocean by DNCE
Titanic Theme song
Every single on of Justin Bieber's songs

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Top 5 favourites
Spit It Out by Slipknot
Snuff by Slipknot
Chop Suey by System Of A Down
Coming Undone by Korn
Through Glass by Stone Sour

Top 5 most hated
Poker face by Lady Gaga
Cheap Thrills by Sia
Cake by the ocean by DNCE
Titanic Theme song
Every single on of Justin Bieber's songs
HOW DARE YOU HATE POKER FACE ;-;

Zelistra

Trusted Member
OoOoOo fav songs:
Ballade Pour Adeline (no idea what it means xD) by Richard Clayderman
A Comme Amour by Richard Clayderman
Fireproof by ATC (Against The Current)
Infinity by ATC
Where We Belong by Jasmine Thompson
Willow by Jasmine Thompson
Pass It On (Coke Bottle Song) by Kina, Max, Sam, Alex G, KHS, & Diamond (
) Just cuz it's cool lel :p

Songs I hate:
None lel I like all songs I love music xd
I don't really like rap but it's ok xD

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
___Top 5 Songs I Hate___
  • 1: Pokémon Theme Song!
GOD DANGIT!!

Anyways, songs:

luv:

•TheFatRat - Never Be Alone
•TheFatRat - Unity
•Galantis - Runaway
•Dr. Dre Ft. Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode (San Holo Remix)
•OMFG - Hello

go die in a hole noob:

•any song that isnt up there
•any song that says the word love in it
•any song that is normally on the radio
•any song that isnt on my spotify playlist
•any song that isnt dubstep or electronic or songs along those lines

^_^

OLL_97

Top 5 Songs:
  • Childish Gambino - Sober
  • Drake - Fire & Desire
  • Drake - Feel no ways
  • Kendrick Lamar - These Walls
  • Notion - Breathe

Cookie

Trusted Member
I'm sorry, he hadn't hit puberty until how many years ago? He was 16 and his voice hadn't even dropped (when he made baby.) Now he does drugs and stuff. He even had to have skrillex remix his "music" (actually his voice) just so people would listen to his music. That was a joke about Skrillex remixing his voice.
wow. I wasnt saying that Justin's voice was good when he released baby. I was saying that all the people that left negative comments and hated him totally became fans. And I liked that. It's kinda funny. Everyone's like "Justin Bieber is turning good" and I'm like "I've been here since 2009" lmao.

+ he doesn't do drugs, he drinks and smoked (he quit smoking) but has never done drugs. Research your facts.

I never said anything about you not liking baby or JB. I respect your opinion. I was just saying how funny it was that people became fans, I like it.

Cookie

Trusted Member
"Police said that Bieber told authorities he had consumed alcohol, smoked marijuana, and taken prescription drugs." Ahem?
actually, he consumed alcohol, took prescription drugs but not marijuana. Bieber said he's never took drugs, and never will.

Ahem?

Cookie

Trusted Member
The people who didn't like him before, about 95% of them still don't like him now. So it isn't how you say, it's not like 70% of people who hated him before became fans.
I didn't say a percentage, but a LOT of people like him more than they did now. Or like him at all. Not that they LOVE him, or that they are his biggest fan, just that they like him. Even if it's the tiniest bit.

Cookie

Trusted Member
How is it off topic, we are talking about music that some don't like and some do, the thread was about songs you like and hate.
yes it is going off topic by the both of us, as duke started this thread asking what our favourite songs where and which are not.
he didn't ask why people who hated JB like him now. I made it off topic, didnt mean to but I did

Cookie

Trusted Member

Legal issues

Bieber after his 2014 arrest in Miami, Florida
Bieber had several run-ins with the law around the world before his first arrest in 2014,[163] including when he was accused of reckless driving in his neighbourhood in 2012, and charged in Brazil with vandalism in 2013.[163][164] One of his neighbours in Calabasas, California, accused Bieber of throwing eggs at his home on January 9, 2014, and causing thousands of dollars of damage.[163][165][166] On January 23, 2014, Bieber was arrested inMiami Beach, Florida, together with singer Khalil on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), driving with an over six month expired license, andresisting arrest without violence.[167][168][169] Police said that Bieber told authorities he had consumed alcohol, smoked marijuana, and taken prescription drugs.[163] He has been released from these charges on a $2,500 bond, and lack of evidence beyond reasonable doubt as dictated in the United States court of law.[170] A toxicology report revealed that Bieber had THC (a principal constituent of cannabis) and the anti-anxiety medicationXanax in his system at the time of his arrest.[171][172]

Following Bieber's arrest on the DUI charge, more than 270,000 persons petitioned the White House seeking to have him deported from the United States. Although the number of signatures received was sufficient to require a response under published White House guidelines; it has been noted that the Obama Administration has declined substantive comment on the petition.[173] Immigration Law expert Harlan York noted that the likeliness of Bieber being deported was extremely slim. York stated, "About a decade ago, the Supreme Court ruled that driving under the influence, typically, is not a basis to deport someone."[174]

On July 9, 2014, Bieber was charged with one misdemeanor count of vandalism in California for throwing eggs at his Calabasas neighbour's home in January.[166][175][176] Police earlier claimed that they had video footage of him high-fiving friends after the eggs were thrown.[166][177] With him pleadingno contest to the charge, the Los Angeles County Superior Court sentenced him on July 9 to pay US$80,900 in restitution, serve two years' probation, complete twelve weeks of anger management, and five days of community service in what the district attorney termed a negotiated settlement. Since then, he has permanently moved to Beverly Hills, California after the incident.[166][175][176]

On August 13, 2014, the January DUI case was settled with a plea bargain pleading guilty to resisting an officer without violence, and a lesser charge of driving without due care and attention. He has been fined with US$500 and sentenced to attend both a 12-hour anger management course, and a program that teaches about the impact of drunken driving on victims. As part of the plea bargain, he has made a US$50,000 contribution to Our Kids, a local children's charity.[178][179]

"I didn't want to come off arrogant or conceited, or basically how I've been acting the past year, year and a half ... although what's happened in the past has happened, I just want to ... be kind and loving and gentle and soft."

Bieber reflects in a video posted in January 2015[180]
On September 1, 2014, Bieber was arrested and charged with assault and dangerous driving near his hometown of Stratford, Ontario after a collision between a minivan and Bieber's all-terrain vehicle on August 29. Ontario police said that he then "engaged in a physical altercation" with an occupant of the minivan. He was released shortly and his lawyer blamed the incident on "the unwelcome presence of paparazzi".[181][182] On September 8, Toronto dropped an assault charge against him originally brought up on January 29 for an incident with a limousine driver in December 2013.[183][184] In November 2014, he was ordered to appear in Argentina within 60 days by a Buenos Aires court to give testimony on an alleged assault on a photographer on November 9, 2013.[185] When he failed to do so, an arrest warrant was issued and two of his bodyguards were released in Argentina in April 2015.[186]
Ok ok, your win this time. I was wrong.

However, you said (in your deleted post) that "now he does drugs and stuff".
Bieber hasn't took drugs since what? His DUI happened? Even if he did, that doesn't make his music bad. Yes, if he did.. it may have put a bad look on him from society and parents that let their children listen to him, but that doesn't make his music bad. Justin apologised about his arrogance, and what he had done wrong, shortly after he was released. People, forgavimg people, forgave him and he hasn't done anything that bad since. So I do not see what your point was by saying "he does drugs and stuff now", that's just judging him on his past. Stop reflecting on his bad side, and look at all the good stuff he has done.

Cookie

Trusted Member
Now let's end it here, you're wrong about the drugs and what you mean by "alot" is only a small fraction of people, so it's ended, the topic will continue normally.
I was wrong about drugs, and maybe the people.

but even if you called me ignorant, we will end it here. there was no beef at all,

Cookie

Trusted Member
"ig·no·rant
ˈiɡnərənt/
adjective
  1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
    "he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid"
    synonyms: uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, illiterate,unlettered, unlearned, unread, uninformed, unenlightened, benighted; More
    • lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
      "they were ignorant of astronomy"
      synonyms: without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to, incognizant of,unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about; More
    • informal
      discourteous or rude.
      "this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist"
    • "
I LOVE HOW YOU CHOSE THE DEFINITION THAT DOESN'T FIT TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID.
It doesn't mean "discourteous or rude" in most cases, but you chose that one because it was the one that I wasn't using in context.
Ignorant basically means you do not accept facts or ignore the truth/deny it.
You were ignorant when you said "he didn't do drugs, do your research" well guess what, I did, I gave you the whole Wikipedia paragraph on it.
actually, when I looked up "ignorant" in Google to see the full definition it said only 2 meanings. I took the one that I thought you were referring too. It never said "unaware of, unconscious of, etc" so I would never know. Sorry about that.

Cookie

Trusted Member
Sorry about everthing, a misunderstanding. With both of us. We were BOTH wrong. and please don't say that you were right and I was wrong because no.

(End of conversation here) I will not reply no more, good day :)