• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SkyGrid

Should SkyGrid be added to HHGN?

• Yes, to replace Skyblock

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No, Bad Idea

• Total voters

Handeril

I really like this idea, it's pretty darn awesome. We should add SkyGrid! I play this on another server from time-to-time and I thought for a sec, why don't we add this to HHGN? It's kinda like SkyBlock, but with more resources, and more parkour. :3 It can be configured where colored wool generates, if chests have items in them, or if stuff grows.

I feel that it would be an awesome addition to HHGN's servers, and maybe (as an incentive to buy the higher ranks) MockingJays+ get a pretty cool kit, and we could set up a public olivanders on this server only, along with the usual Ollivanders, all Vip Ranks get special perks, though, there should be no VIP Shop for this particular gamemode, there should be a general shop with prices that make it better to just find it. (Spawn eggs and etc. are found in the chests, so making them VIP Items would be pointless, and removing items in chests would make some shy away from this gamemode!) But, here's the catch, MockingJays+ have access to /god for this gamemode only. (Since there won't be a PVP arena, or any pvp on this server at all. o_O) If you hate falling to your doom in this gamemode, get mockingjay+! Though, to make an economy for this gamemode, /jobs will need to have either more jobs, more money per block, or more blocks you can get money from.

I believe that maybe you can add a plugin where sponge makes protected zones, so griefing doesn't scare people away! You can also add it where sponsors+ have access to change spawner types (If they can find them! With no VIP Shop to buy them from, they'll need to find them!), all VIPs have access to the end, and Jr. Mods have a very special feature of some kind. It could also possibly make up for skyblock until it's actually added, or replace it completely. I feel that this will be alot of fun for people who've never played it, or have played it and loved it! I'll leave a poll to find out what everyone thinks.

Thanks for reading!

~HB

The Gen plugin itself: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skygridgen/

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
448.jpg

You forgot one option, YES YES YES ADD DIS NAO DONT REPLACE SKYBLOCK ADD BOTH NAO NAONAONAONAONAONAONAONAONAO