• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock: Can't Find Mob Limit

ryank99

I am playing in Skyblock and before the update you coudl hover over the bottle o' enchanting in the "/island" menu to see how close you are to the mob limit. Since the update, that was removed, and I can't figure out how close I am to the limit. Is the limit removed altogether or am I missing something obvious?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I am playing in Skyblock and before the update you coudl hover over the bottle o' enchanting in the "/island" menu to see how close you are to the mob limit. Since the update, that was removed, and I can't figure out how close I am to the limit. Is the limit removed altogether or am I missing something obvious?
I would see if /update would help you.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The mob limits have been removed since our new performance update let us to handle islands with unlimited mobs without causing any lag at all! We have some entity limits however, which are the following:
  • HOPPER: 30
  • ITEM_FRAME: 30
  • SKULL: 50
  • PAINTING: 10