• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Skins

Do u like dis ideas

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

RK_Credius

So I know at least some of you play League of Legends, so I was thinking about Skins.

Skins would be like an extension to the kit you have, say Mario 2000 coins, A Luigi skin ( A green hat ) would cost 1000 or 500 and would give different perks, as in maybe remove the GOD Apple, but give Luigi fire resistance. If you don't like the Idea of perks for different skins that's ok, I'll give you a lil list I made for the skins.

LUIGI ( Mario Extension )

+Green Hat
+Brown Mushroom
+White Boots

Iron Spider ( Spider-Man Extension )

+Iron Chestplate
+Iron Pants (Prot 2)

Digger ( Miner Extension )

+Diamond Pick (Unbreaking 10)
+Full Brown Armor

That's just a few, we could make so many more for the kits.
Btw the stuff I added like the Iron Pants Prot 2 is not an addition, I'm just trying to make it the same protection level as Diamond legging

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Nah. I think that it could just lead to a lot of confusion. I say we just stick with kit pvp the way it is now.

ImTea

Retired Staff
The idea seems cool but with LoL all the characters look generally the same when you reskin them, so people still know who they are. It wouldn't really work in Kit because it would change a lot, like armor, and with some of the kits they look similar as it is, so it would just cause more confusion.