• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Should there be a guide to colour text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaeakathleen

Hallo!

So, you have come here to see, "Should there be a guide to colour text?" , well, I have an idea. Yesterday I started writing a textbook/guide for colour writing. I looked at help, and I saw "Colour writing" <By Zainos> And I thought, maybe people were wondering. Well - lots of people have asked me, and I actually didnt know all the things to it. So, on Wednesday SunshineMeerkat introduced or so, told me to check out forums. So I did, and I created an account. Then I kinda looked around forums. So I clicked server guide/ help and I saw it. My idea had sprung up. At the moment, I'm not done, but I will finish. Could this be a thing? Like it would show up on only Sponser+ Accounts? Welp - there you have it. - Ihasbeaneboos

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
You can also google 'minecraft colour guide' for a list of what numbers or letters do what.

Status
Not open for further replies.