• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Shops And /vote

RareMemez

I think that we should have more shops in the Lobby for things like iron, diamonds or even mob spawners :D Or, in-game currency, (although this might take a while to set up) so that we can sell items and buy items.
Also, rewards for /vote? E.g. 1 vote you get 1 dirt, 1 wood.... 7 votes you get 1 iron, saplings, bonemeal....?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Zain already said no for economy, but it is possible to get iron without a shop.
Diamonds are at gold trades

Last edited:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Skyblock is currently in BETA which means we have tons of planned ideas we are going to add soon. I believe this is on Zainos' list, I am not sure.

And yes, we are going to have Skyblock voting, but no details have been specified what I can make public, Zainos can go in-depth, I wont as I do not want to spoil anything :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Iron and Grass isn't in the shop as we are working in as a VOTING REWARD.
And regarding to player shops, we are working on player-owned villager shops! (That's why we currently sell villager eggs)