• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed SG4 Trap

_Link

• In Game Name: _Link
  • When do you discovered this Bug: 16/09/15
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: Originally on this map, this is used as a trap and the gravel is suppose to fall if somebody lights it on fire on it or places a cobweb ontop of it. From my memory there should be cobwebs placed underneath along with lava.
  • In which server is the bug located? Survival Games, Map: SG4
  • Proof:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
That was the original way the map was built... B idk if it was changed by Zainos or something
This could be a bug or just an intentional edit. Idk.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I thought there was a button on one of the near trees, + I believe that the gravel should be level with the surrounding grass. But idk for sure

Unitus

Retired Staff
It's with the flint n steel that you make the trap work, it just makes a deep hole not letting you get out, it doesn't kill you or anything

Nootch

Trusted Member
Watching this vid made me have a dream I was in a sg and kept trapping players with the falling gravel..

Trenly

Admin
Admin
"I dreamed a dream of time gone by..."
Les Misérables... I was in a production of that once.
image.jpeg
----
Now back to the topic:
I really hope this either gets fixed, or re-added.

_Link

It does kill you, you fall slowly to your death from cobwebs into lava from my memory.