• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Sg Stats Thread.

Karumu

So many of you may know about /sg stats <Name> so I would like everyone even if you're not an SG player to post your stats here. I will be making a leaderboard for everything on this post. I need evidence of your stats so a screenshot would be helpful.

--==Highest Wins==--
1. AncheZZ - 100
2. Reversal - 60
--==Highest Kills==--
1. Reversal - 603
2. AncheZZ - 464
--==Highest Deaths==--
1. AncheZZ - 125
2. Reversal - 38
--==Highest KDR==-- (Kill to Death Ratio)
1. Reversal - 15.86
2. AncheZZ - 3.712
--==Most Coins==--
1. AncheZZ- 6,025
2. Reversal - 285

Last edited:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I saw on the Reddit suggestions thread that one of the highly upvoted suggestions was to have individual Hitboxes on each limb of the player. For example, hitting someone who is wearing a chestplate ON the chest would do less damage than hitting the same person on the head (lets say hypothetically they arent wearing a helmet) or the legs/arms (once again, no leggings)

I want that to be a thing :3

Jhonni

I'm sorry if this looks as an off-topic post, I apologize before hand, but where can I check my death counts. I'm new to the server, is there some kind of prerequisite before I'm allowed to look at my full stats? In game, I can only see my coins, wins, and kills.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I'm sorry if this looks as an off-topic post, I apologize before hand, but where can I check my death counts. I'm new to the server, is there some kind of prerequisite before I'm allowed to look at my full stats? In game, I can only see my coins, wins, and kills.
/sg stats