• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Senzis trying to get people muted??

thaeakathleen

So this isn't enough evidence to be reported but this is just bugging me. Senzis Is TRYING To get people muted by making them angry. now I'm not one to stay nice, I will go all out and make sure they go away. But no, he stays and RECORDS IT??! Like man, You dumb? Why try to get people muted? like ?? pls someone help me i swear it just- wHY TRY TO GET PEOPLE MUTED? LIKE WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?

Edit: Hi just to say It's over now i guess, or i'm done withit, so sorry Senzies
k bye

Last edited:

Senzies

So this isn't enough evidence to be reported but this is just bugging me. Senzis Is TRYING To get people muted by making them angry.

No, I'm not. You're just assuming that I am. You literally have no proof of my intentions and you're making blind assumptions. Long story short, no, I'm not trying to "Get people muted by making them angry."

now I'm not one to stay nice,

That sounds like your problem.

will go all out and make sure they go away. But no, he stays and RECORDS IT??! Like man, You dumb?

Are you calling me dumb for recording? You've never even asked me why I was recording (I'll post the screenshots if you try to deny that. too). To answer the concern, I always record whatever I'm doing. This came in handy when I was falsely banned on another server and the recording got me unbanned. It also a bonus when a certain someone decides to say something like this (See picture)
mdn5u6L.png

If you don't like the fact that I record everything, then I'm sorry, but I'm not simply going to stop recording because somebody doesn't like it.

Why try to get people muted? like ?? pls someone help me i swear it just- wHY TRY TO GET PEOPLE MUTED? LIKE WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?
'

See quote one. I'm not "Trying to get people muted". Please stop complaining.

thaeakathleen

Alright okay, just one more thing. If you'd stop doing the snow ball thing, i'd maybe stop complaining, thanks :)

pestering people non stop is just- dumb. I'm sorry for exploiting you but?? Honestly?? Making people pissy is just annoying

Last edited by a moderator:

thaeakathleen

Also smoke, I'm sorry for calling him things, or more to say it to Senzis. Sorry! (wowie so canadian xDDDD) If I do get muted it is my fault and I know what I've done.

Hm, also, sorry for falsely accusing? I was really mad??

Last edited by a moderator:

jcdentonswh0re69

No, I'm not. You're just assuming that I am. You literally have no proof of my intentions and you're making blind assumptions. Long story short, no, I'm not trying to "Get people muted by making them angry."

That sounds like your problem.

Are you calling me dumb for recording? You've never even asked me why I was recording (I'll post the screenshots if you try to deny that. too). To answer the concern, I always record whatever I'm doing. This came in handy when I was falsely banned on another server and the recording got me unbanned. It also a bonus when a certain someone decides to say something like this (See picture)
mdn5u6L.png

If you don't like the fact that I record everything, then I'm sorry, but I'm not simply going to stop recording because somebody doesn't like it.

'

See quote one. I'm not "Trying to get people muted". Please stop complaining.

nobody let this kid have staff lmfao