• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Screenshot Game

cosmologys

Hello everyone! I made this thread cause yes I was bored...As always. Anyways, This is the Screenshot Game!
So what you have to do is Find a Screenshot, Make a funny title that would go with it, Then Post it. Next person would have to rate it 1/10 for how funny or weird it is. Then repeat I guess. Just got bored here is something to do with your lives...Example down below...

EXAMPLE: Builders are the best human beings alive..This is totally normal right?
2016-07-03_21.57.36.png

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Hello everyone! I made this thread cause yes I was bored...As always. Anyways, This is the Screenshot Game!
So what you have to do is Find a Screenshot, Make a funny title that would go with it, Then Post it. Next person would have to rate it 1/10 for how funny or weird it is. Then repeat I guess. Just got bored here is something to do with your lives...Example down below...

EXAMPLE: Builders are the best human beings alive..This is totally normal right?View attachment 13864
Hahahah T3A Tuut