• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB a dying game mode

Kuiah

To be honest, HHGs SCB isn't quite as toxic & isn't dying as much as the original version // server of SCB. But I do see that SCB was dying, hence why I stopped playing and gave up my #1 in LBs on the I'd say second month it was re-released. In my opinion, I'd probably say a way to bring it back is add custom Classes and remove some of the old knock-offs from the original version that HHG's was based off of. If you didn't know, this second and or third lobby (the lobby now) of SCB has been the same since 2014 - 2015 (this could be updated to make it more appealing to the eye). Possibly a new system of map selection which is also easier to decipher such as signs and directions towards them, just like in the original. Possibly even add the "Frenzy" mode as in the original. Frenzy, if you didn't know, is basically where I think around 12 players join the same match and are given a random kit upon spawning & each death.

iwasakoala

To be honest, HHGs SCB isn't quite as toxic & isn't dying as much as the original version // server of SCB. But I do see that SCB was dying, hence why I stopped playing and gave up my #1 in LBs on the I'd say second month it was re-released. In my opinion, I'd probably say a way to bring it back is add custom Classes and remove some of the old knock-offs from the original version that HHG's was based off of. If you didn't know, this second and or third lobby (the lobby now) of SCB has been the same since 2014 - 2015 (this could be updated to make it more appealing to the eye). Possibly a new system of map selection which is also easier to decipher such as signs and directions towards them, just like in the original. Possibly even add the "Frenzy" mode as in the original. Frenzy, if you didn't know, is basically where I think around 12 players join the same match and are given a random kit upon spawning & each death.
Tryhard.