• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Roleplays

Should There be an Area Dedicated to Role-plays?

• Total voters

ImperfectBeauty

Zainos, role-plays are really getting annoying, and they're starting spamming the chats. For example, the other day I was on parkour and I was like "Go to creative if you wanna rp!" and someone was just like "There aren't any buildings in creative!" Like what?! So what I'm thinking is that you create a new server tab thing within the server now dedicated to JUST roleplays. So you join it like an sg server, and there's like fantasy, or mystery, and you just go in and role-play. That way roleplayers won't spam, but they'll be happy. I hope you take this into consideration.

~Jekmnam and xPasteries

MissDark

Retired Staff
I personally like the idea of this, but as Eightzies said, there is already /rp . And making a physical Roleplay server takes alot of work and planning out. I feel like a RolePlay element would attract a large majority of players, yes, but I feel like the image HHG is currently portraying doesn't really fit into one of those "Medieval" or "Magic" roleplays. Zainos is already working on Factions and such right now, I don't think he has time to build and plan a whole Roleplay server but perhaps in the future.​