• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Removal Of Madness

Tuut

Trusted Member
I believe the SG map Madness should be removed because of the quality of the build. Some people may negate this suggestion by saying it's classic, but over time the build quality has gone up, so therefore maps like madness should be removed. I actually believe madness is a fairly fun map to play on, but the quality is kinda cringy and overall makes the server look worse just as pixel art skywars maps made the server look worse.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I believe the SG map Madness should be removed because of the quality of the build. Some people may negate this suggestion by saying it's classic, but over time the build quality has gone up, so therefore maps like madness should be removed. I actually believe madness is a fairly fun map to play on, but the quality is kinda cringy and overall makes the server look worse just as pixel art skywars maps made the server look worse.

+1

Yeah, this map tbh, it's really easy to see that the land was made by //sphere

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This is madness. This is Sparta!

I agree. It's not a very pleasant map to look at.
Some may disagree, but considering three builders have already said they don't like it, I think that's saying something.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Madness may not look as fancy as others, but most tv's don't come in HD, and most SG maps look fancy but are difficult to play on. (Howling Mountains, Elven Forest, Winds of Change)
I like Madness because it's a very funny map, Mcdonald's, Pyramids, Villages, Arena, Dungeon, Like Wat xD
I'd prefer a revamp with more madness, more orchestrated madness, grab your flute iiJam Madness need's a new symphony.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is madness. This is Sparta!

I agree. It's not a very pleasant map to look at.
Some may disagree, but considering three builders have already said they don't like it, I think that's saying something.
Make that 4

Tuut

Trusted Member
Madness may not look as fancy as others, but most tv's don't come in HD, and most SG maps look fancy but are difficult to play on. (Howling Mountains, Elven Forest, Winds of Change)
I like Madness because it's a very funny map, Mcdonald's, Pyramids, Villages, Arena, Dungeon, Like Wat xD
I'd prefer a revamp with more madness, more orchestrated madness, grab your flute iiJam Madness need's a new symphony.
I like your idea, but i believe Zainos said he is not accepting any more revamps after Zone 85

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i also do not like the map.. i think it should be removed along with a lot of other arenas:

1. madness
2. the butter arena (although it is popular, has no detail or anything in the build.. maybe a revamp?)
3. parkour world (revamp?)
4. maps that are, unplayed on.. pretty much howling mountains, winds of change, avarcia, madness, and maybe all the sgs..

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
i also do not like the map.. i think it should be removed along with a lot of other arenas:

1. madness
2. the butter arena (although it is popular, has no detail or anything in the build.. maybe a revamp?)
3. parkour world (revamp?)
4. maps that are, unplayed on.. pretty much howling mountains, winds of change, avarcia, madness, and maybe all the sgs..
This is the thing. There's a difference between classic nostalgic maps, and just down right bad ones. But everyone has different opinions, so if you removed butter, some people might be happy, others may be furious.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
This is the thing. There's a difference between classic nostalgic maps, and just down right bad ones. But everyone has different opinions, so if you removed butter, some people might be happy, others may be furious.
good point.. thats y i said maybe revamp or edit to make it look fitting with the good builds on the server

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I will do a global poll regarding removing it the arguments are reasonable. However, in that case shouldn't we also remove sunshine city, BUTTER ARENA, and PARKOUR WORLD(?)

Tuut

Trusted Member
I will do a global poll regarding removing it the arguments are reasonable. However, in that case shouldn't we also remove sunshine city, BUTTER ARENA, and PARKOUR WORLD(?)
Yes, i believe we should remove all of those BUT, i believe parkour world is actually a good map. But, i do agree that the spheres on the border of the map do kinda look bad. Maybe REKT in the future can build Patkour world v2. I know REKT started a parkour world v2 but never finished.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Budder Arena is you either hate it or you love it, in my opinion it's a bad map based on size, lack of open chests and just the overall look of it.
Parkour World is way too popular to be removed, If you remove parkour world, make something similar as many players like the probability of winning and the challenge of that map.
Sunshine City Just needs a better spawn, Better Builds at the spawn area, and the map will be fine, I'd redo the maze with different blocks, revamp some of the buildings, and remove the weird rainbow glass and the ladder parkour 1 block tower.

Tuut

Trusted Member
Budder Arena is you either hate it or you love it, in my opinion it's a bad map based on size, lack of open chests and just the overall look of it.
Parkour World is way too popular to be removed, If you remove parkour world, make something similar as many players like the probability of winning and the challenge of that map.
Sunshine City Just needs a better spawn, Better Builds at the spawn area, and the map will be fine, I'd redo the maze with different blocks, revamp some of the buildings, and remove the weird rainbow glass and the ladder parkour 1 block tower.
I completely disagree with you about sunshine city. If you ever get close to any of the mountains you will notice the wotld editing is messed up. All the buildings are squares with triangles on top. I do agree about parkour world though.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I completely disagree with you about sunshine city. If you ever get close to any of the mountains you will notice the wotld editing is messed up. All the buildings are squares with triangles on top. I do agree about parkour world though.

I never climb the mountains, mainly because it's too much of a hassle. Personally I think the map would be better if the mountains were removed though, Sunshine City is kind of missing the city part of it xD

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Yes, i believe we should remove all of those BUT, i believe parkour world is actually a good map. But, i do agree that the spheres on the border of the map do kinda look bad. Maybe REKT in the future can build Patkour world v2. I know REKT started a parkour world v2 but never finished.
I won't let my SG maps (Butter Arena, Parkour World and Nuke Town) to be revamped. They will be removed or they will stay, one of those. I'm sorry

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
V2 as in Version 2. Not a revamp, a new map with the same concept of parkour.
In that case I would suggest making it less void/easy to die zones so games last longer. It's stupid how games are done incredibly fast in Parkour world

MissDark

Retired Staff
In my opinion, alot of maps could use a revamp, especially Madness, Parkour World, and The Butter Arena.