• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Refilling in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Not sure if this was already suggested before, didn't do much of any research on it.
But anyways, when you're in pvp a suggestion I have is to be able to /soup in pvp.
You can only /soup when out of combat and it takes 5 seconds to fill up your inventory or the rest of your inventory. Make it cost like 10 coins or something like that.
Just a suggestion but i thought it would be useful if you were all the way across the map and were low on soups.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
There's a soup refill sign for a reason T-T

And I don't really see why this should be a thing... I mean, it's just like a portable soup refill...

MineJam

Retired Staff
There's a soup refill sign for a reason T-T

And I don't really see why this should be a thing... I mean, it's just like a portable soup refill...

There is one soup sign on each map. 1.

Now what would be so bad about having a portable soup sign that costs money.
You're basically saying that its something that we do not Need.
We don't need op kits either but they're there.
It wouldn't hurt pvp at all and it would basically be more convenient.

thanks for your opinion.

Killer99

Not sure if this was already suggested before, didn't do much of any research on it.
But anyways, when you're in pvp a suggestion I have is to be able to /soup in pvp.
You can only /soup when out of combat and it takes 5 seconds to fill up your inventory or the rest of your inventory. Make it cost like 10 coins or something like that.
Just a suggestion but i thought it would be useful if you were all the way across the map and were low on soups.
Ok i Agree With this bc i hate having to run all the way out of my way to get soups when i can juts get a 10-30 coins and its just a refill sign that pops up and if you get hit it goes away so i think that would be fair +1

touh

Trusted Member
Where would you buy it at? If it was already in your inventory then that would take up a spot of a soup. And this would be really op for the people who already have the infinite coins because they can just have like Black Mamba and keep spamming to get more soups.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Where would you buy it at? If it was already in your inventory then that would take up a spot of a soup. And this would be really op for the people who already have the infinite coins because they can just have like Black Mamba and keep spamming to get more soups.

We can't do anything about the people with unlimited coins, sorry but theirs no way to go around that they get first picks in new kits and such, sorry.
To go more into detail about it, it would be a command, nothing would pop up and nothing would take up space in your inventory.
You (Can not) be in combat when you do /soup or it will not work.
When you're not in combat you can do /soup and in chat it would say something like "Stand still for 5 seconds" and after the 5 seconds your inventory would be filled up with soup again and it would take away like 10 coins. And yes if while you were waiting for the 5 seconds and someone hit you, it would simply cancel the /soup, put you back into combat and it wouldn't take any coins away. Though you would have to wait the 30 seconds for the combat log and another 5 seconds for the soup.

touh

Trusted Member
We can't do anything about the people with unlimited coins, sorry but theirs no way to go around that they get first picks in new kits and such, sorry.
To go more into detail about it, it would be a command, nothing would pop up and nothing would take up space in your inventory.
You (Can not) be in combat when you do /soup or it will not work.
When you're not in combat you can do /soup and in chat it would say something like "Stand still for 5 seconds" and after the 5 seconds your inventory would be filled up with soup again and it would take away like 10 coins. And yes if while you were waiting for the 5 seconds and someone hit you, it would simply cancel the /soup, put you back into combat and it wouldn't take any coins away. Though you would have to wait the 30 seconds for the combat log and another 5 seconds for the soup.
But with Black Mamba, simply all they would have to do is e pearl away and wait, they can do this EVERY time they need soups.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think its good to have to make your way to the soup refil. It takes timing, skill, and tactics. I head to the refills when i have 1 row left in my inv, just for damage i take on the way. It takes literally 2 seconds at the sign, and then you can run away. Less people target you as you are leaving than when you are coming

MineJam

Retired Staff
But with Black Mamba, simply all they would have to do is e pearl away and wait, they can do this EVERY time they need soups.
Just as easy to enderpearl to a soup sign. and not have to wait 35 seconds. Takes 10 seconds to get to one side of a map to the other with enderpearls.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I think its good to have to make your way to the soup refil. It takes timing, skill, and tactics. I head to the refills when i have 1 row left in my inv, just for damage i take on the way. It takes literally 2 seconds at the sign, and then you can run away. Less people target you as you are leaving than when you are coming

Heres where the problem occurs. 3 team camping soup sign, you need soups and can't get any. I say put more signs or add this.
And there are looots of teams on pvp.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Heres where the problem occurs. 3 team camping soup sign, you need soups and can't get any. I say put more signs or add this.
And i say that its an op idea and shouldnt be added. Honestly, i couldnt care less if there was a three team camping at the sign. Even as a warrior i can dodge a 3 team of gods and get to the sign, using only 1.5 rows of soup, which is what i save to get to the soup anyways. You can always time getting to the soup with another player, while they are defending the other player you have a pretty easy chance at soups.

MineJam

Retired Staff
And i say that its an op idea and shouldnt be added. Honestly, i couldnt care less if there was a three team camping at the sign. Even as a warrior i can dodge a 3 team of gods and get to the sign, using only 1.5 rows of soup, which is what i save to get to the soup anyways. You can always time getting to the soup with another player, while they are defending the other player you have a pretty easy chance at soups.

I would give you 100 dollars paypal if you could get through me and 2 other people in black mamba, and refill without dying.
Im telling you right now it isnt possible.
Especially with the new op kits that have been coming out.
Its been happening more and more I can't refill because there are people in op kits camping it.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Id be happy to demonstrate
No need, I know for a fact you just wouldnt be able to do it. It just simply wont happen. 2 guarding the soup sign and 1 chasing you down with enderpearls or speed. You just wouldnt be able to do it.. Thank you for your opinion

Trenly

Admin
Admin
No need, I know for a fact you just wouldnt be able to do it. It just simply wont happen. 2 guarding the soup sign and 1 chasing you down with enderpearls or speed. You just wouldnt be able to do it.. Thank you for your opinion
You dont know that for sure. I can stand my own against op kits

MineJam

Retired Staff
its all about tactics.
That's not my point, my point is that its not op in any way what so ever lmfao. You must not understand that everyone isnt as good as you. Infact over half the population of pvp doesnt have more than a 1.0 kdr. Not everyone in pvp has tactics and can take out 3 herobrines, black mambas, etc. It would save people from having to loose even more of there kdr trying to get through a bunch of people to get to a stupid soup sign. I and many other people would much rather shed off 10-30 coins and just refill our inventory without risking an un-needed death.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That's not my point, my point is that its not op in any way what so ever lmfao. You must not understand that everyone isnt as good as you. Infact over half the population of pvp doesnt have more than a 1.0 kdr. Not everyone in pvp has tactics and can take out 3 herobrines, black mambas, etc. It would save people from having to loose even more of there kdr trying to get through a bunch of people to get to a stupid soup sign. I and many other people would much rather shed off 10-30 coins and just refill our inventory without risking an un-needed death.
but now imagine those same black mambas having that command, those same herobrines having that command, the gods being able to use it. It would indeed be op

Status
Not open for further replies.