• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP /Refill

MineJam

Retired Staff
Ever find yourself running away from multiple people at once with no soups? Or someone guarding the 1 soup sign? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I suggest a command that refills your soups (When you are out of combat) Taking away 5 of your coins but refilling the soups in your inventory. Small but useful IMO.

joexxx6

At first look I thought this might be too OP however I like the idea that it takes away coins as a penalty. Maybe make the amount of coins it takes away higher to about 10-20 and also make it so you can only use 1 per life.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
At first look I thought this might be too OP however I like the idea that it takes away coins as a penalty. Maybe make the amount of coins it takes away higher to about 10-20 and also make it so you can only use 1 per life.
I think 1 per life is better than using up coins, getting a lot of coins is quite difficult if you don't have a good Kit so I wouldn't want to waste my coins refilling soups if I'll be attacked by someone with an OP kit anyway.

joexxx6

I think 1 per life is better than using up coins, getting a lot of coins is quite difficult if you don't have a good Kit so I wouldn't want to waste my coins refilling soups if I'll be attacked by someone with an OP kit anyway.

If you don't have a good kit then you don't need a refill of soups anyway. ;)

Fu3rza

You're bound to get chased for longer than 30 seconds, would you even have enough time to do "/refill"? Not to mention most of pvp is one huge team. I mean sure the one person camping soups is gonna die at some point to some op kit or op kits.

MineJam

Retired Staff
/refill wouldn't be a hard command to type, And if you're getting chased its not hard to find the time to /refill when you get out of combat. All you have to do is not get hit and /refill its not hard. Also Yeah thank you for pointing out that I have made a similar thread.

Also I would rather not deal with someone camping soups, especially if they're in an expensive kit. I'd rather spend 5 of my coins and refill my inventory and not have to deal with people. It makes the game less frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:

MineJam

Retired Staff
On all the servers that have it, its /refill, then it counts down from 5 and your inventory gets refilled. Its a simple harmless command that would make pvp more enjoyable and less aggravating.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
That would literally kill the purpose of having to find the sign in each of the different arenas, and having to deal with any players in your way there or camping the sign. It removes a strategy element of the game.
Maybe we could add it, only if it's get enough community support, but with a nerfed purpose, like 20-50 coins cost and a cooldown

MineJam

Retired Staff
I understand the fun concept of having to find the sign and deal with people and stuff but How is a warrior supposed to get to the sign if an endermage or any other kit over 3k is chilling there. Sorry but unless you have a friend with a good kit or 3+ people you wont be getting soups from half of the signs in /pvp