• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Recipe: Two Sticks to Planks

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I often find myself with extra sticks in skyblock, and would love to be able to turn it back into planks.

I was thinking 2 sticks could equal one plank, or Four sticks could equal two planks. Whichever is better

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I often find myself with extra sticks in skyblock, and would love to be able to turn it back into planks.

I was thinking 2 sticks could equal one plank, or Four sticks could equal two planks. Whichever is better
Ya that sounds good

obsidianwolf9999

Wouldn't people just dupe the sticks into becoming even more planks though. Someone could literally just get a piece of wood and get 4 sticks then turn those four sticks into two planks then get even more wood than he had from the start....

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Wouldn't people just dupe the sticks into becoming even more planks though. Someone could literally just get a piece of wood and get 4 sticks then turn those four sticks into two planks then get even more wood than he had from the start....
1 log-> 4 planks
2 planks-> 4 sticks

So if you had 2 sticks -> 1 plank, you still have the same amount of planks you started with