• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Realization

sunshinebabyy

As the days of 2012 went by, I, a little nine year old girl was sitting on the swings. As I, get higher and higher, I realize how beautiful just one small acre of land can be. I looked up at the sky, seeing multiple airplanes and clouds pass by with a baby blue sky as a backdrop. It was like everything was planned, like a play. I was the only person watching it. As the oak trees above me turn greener and greener each time I come and go, the next thing I notice is that they have beauty and they are like us. Trees have so much more to them. Like human beings, they grow and go through certain challenges. They have to deal with being derooted to be moved and they have to try to survive. They grow. They die. Some have bacteria that is bad for them. Some are completely healthy. We are basically a living nature. But then, you look around and you see what we've done to it. We've thrown trash on the ground, left our dog's poop on the floor, we build unnecessary buildings such as a restaurant that is already there a few more miles away. They have the money but they don't spend it on donations to charity or to make their company better. They waste it on building more restaurants. We live in a world where money is not something to survive with. Money is something that you want to be happy, and to be "successful" in life. I am now 13 years old and I've accomplished so much without money. I've made friends, I've learned to speak, to walk, to write, to type and most of all to love. All without money. Yes, we need money to stay in our home, but that doesn't mean you need money to be famous. Look at Talia Joy. She was a 13 year old girl with multiple type of cancer, she made a YouTube channel and was so happy with what she did. She didn't need money to be happy about the way she looks. She was happy with it already. Money may be something everyone wants to be happy but, will it bring a dead family member to life? Will it make you your true friends? Money it a word. Not a lifestyle. The difference between the two is that money, brings you falseness. Fake friends, fake happiness. Your life and your lifestyle brings you reality and the truth. What's a friend when you're paying them to hang out with you? I started out writing something about my 9 year old self. See how it escalated? That's called growing up. It's what we all do. We realize what's going on. We notice what will happen and what's going to happen. We know how to choose our right friends. As a 13 year old girl. I've gone through so much. From my sicknesses to the most horrid girl I will ever meet. This all taught me one thing. Being fake, and not truly happy isn't anything in the real world. Being true to yourself and figuring out the right friends is. So no matter what, keep doing what you do and focus on what's important. If you win the lottery, great! Make sure you get what you need first. Because once it's gone you will never get it back. I hope that one day, everyone will realize how ruined this generation is. From people being judged because of their phone to the way their hair is. From the kind of car you have to how "popular" you are. We are all so messed up we don't want to realize it. America thinks that looks and money is the key to success. Newsflash: It's not. Success it achieving your goal. From it being losing 10 pounds to gaining 10 pounds. From it getting your taxes paid on time to get enough work in to get enough money for your taxes. This world is cruel and selfish. I am probably one of the people that is. I just spent $50 on a game system, when people are right around the corner with no shelter and are starving. You'd probably do the same thing to. You get what you want but you don't realize what you're doing to the Earth and what you could've done to help change someone's life. We have no one to blame, but ourselves.

jcdentonswh0re69

Depressing, but very true.
This simple piece of writing about what our generation has turned into. The internet, such a small, harmless system, couldn't possibly have anything to do with earth? Wrong. It's somehow the internet's fault that earth has turned into what it is now.
I just spent $50 on a game system, when people are right around the corner with no shelter and are starving. You'd probably do the same thing to. You get what you want but you don't realize what you're doing to the Earth and what you could've done to help change someone's life. We have no one to blame, but ourselves.
That's one of the best quotes i've ever heard.
Thanks for taking your time to write this, maybe people will think of earth in a different way.

sunshinebabyy

Depressing, but very true.
This simple piece of writing about what our generation has turned into. The internet, such a small, harmless system, couldn't possibly have anything to do with earth? Wrong. It's somehow the internet's fault that earth has turned into what it is now.

That's one of the best quotes i've ever heard.
Thanks for taking your time to write this, maybe people will think of earth in a different way.
It was for one of my homework assignments hehe. I realised that it's so true and deep.

jcdentonswh0re69

It was for one of my homework assignments hehe. I realised that it's so true and deep.
The teachers were probably like
enhanced-32618-1434318992-2.jpg
When they read it xD