• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Re-release SG

Tuut

Trusted Member
Currently, SG is dead. Not too many people play it anymore. To make SG regain the glory it once had on the server, I suggest to close SG for a little bit and re release it, with updated care package items, a few new maps, new lobby, and taking the bad maps off. Hypothetically, lets say SG is down for 2 months. Well in that 2 months the build team can go ham and create 3 really detailed and cool maps and create a new spawn to create hype. Also, maybe an SG hub could be implemented just like skywars has a lobby. I really love SG, and if this was implemented I would cri.

iwasakoala

Currently, SG is dead. Not too many people play it anymore. To make SG regain the glory it once had on the server, I suggest to close SG for a little bit and re release it, with updated care package items, a few new maps, new lobby, and taking the bad maps off. Hypothetically, lets say SG is down for 2 months. Well in that 2 months the build team can go ham and create 3 really detailed and cool maps and create a new spawn to create hype. Also, maybe an SG hub could be implemented just like skywars has a lobby. I really love SG, and if this was implemented I would cri.
This would be great, i like sg and was playing it last night and had to wait 1 hour before people joined

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It's a good idea I would love extra attention to be directed to it again, but don't let the update take too long if it were to happen. Because I would have to kinda dissapear from the server if it takes too long.

EDIT: I have a few ideas to make the experience better. (If the idea of this is generally accepted I will share them)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
There's no actual need to close the game-mode, but working on some new features isn't a bad idea, but we need suggestions! New items for the care package? Which ones? What would they do? New Features? Like what? Remove old maps that are bad? Which ones do you suggest!?
We already got some plans in the to-do list but we would still love to hear those suggestions you have for us to make the game-mode better and funnier everyday. So start brainstorming, we already got our hands ready to code!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
There's no actual need to close the game-mode, but working on some new features isn't a bad idea, but we need suggestions! New items for the care package? Which ones? What would they do? New Features? Like what? Remove old maps that are bad? Which ones do you suggest!?
We already got some plans in the to-do list but we would still love to hear those suggestions you have for us to make the game-mode better and funnier everyday. So start brainstorming, we already got our hands ready to code!
I have a few, I'll make a thread saying about them.

oTheLaw

I recommend making it a unique SG experience, of course with new maps being added and the bad ones being removed. Also i would say add enchant books to the care packages! like random ones, or maybe 3 wolf eggs and a stack of bones together? as a dog army! Another thing that'd be cool is if you could possibly code a fishing rod that could grapple anywhere! like how the fisherman kit in PvP is coded perhaps? I'm really glad I can be a part of this discussion as I'm and avid player of SG on happy, it was how I made friends and became a known pvper on here. Also during the summer all the top OG sg players come back, and i stay up till 2am playing with all of my old friends. It was really quite an experience, so lets revitalize SG for the better :D

oTheLaw

also if some of the enchant books could be custom enchant books :D like special ones that aren't in vanilla mc
e.g: Vampire 1-5- For every hit you gain half of that back (sword enchant) and you'd just have to drag and drop the book onto the item for it to apply. <3