• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Ranks are overpriced

Tormond

Guys the Mockingjay Rank is way too expensive, I dont wanna pay 70$ just to join full teams in Bridges (I know u can do more but i only play Bridges)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Many of our members choose to purchase the mockingjay rank. I know some get it for birthdays, some work around the house or something to earn the money... There ar a lot of different ways I have heard people use to save up for the rank :)

Voting is another great way of getting the rank! Tomorrow starts the first day of a new voting cycle and if you vote every day, on all 6 sites, you could make top 3 voters and get ranked up (like SAFollis).

DatacorexD

Start a GoFundMe or something similar. Or sell maps (or maybe even mod packs with them to friends who are too lazy to construct their own, like yours truly), if you can build a lot and quickly and nicely for a few dollars apiece. That's an idea, idk. Or, like Follis said, do the voting. I mostly want Peacekeeper so I can make heads in the Creative server without paying the 35 bucks because I just spent 30 on Sponsor like a month ago. Have a sibling do the voting if you forget. That's what I have my brother do for me if I'm out of the house on some days.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Guys the Mockingjay Rank is way too expensive, I dont wanna pay 70$ just to join full teams in Bridges (I know u can do more but i only play Bridges)
The prices are set the way they are so the server can make money. There are many ways to get the money, or the rank; and I'm 100% certain that complaining the price is too high, won't make it change.

iGalaXi

Retired Staff
Just vote. Buy a cheaper rank and try to get top voter. Votes were reset yesterday, so u have a chance if u vote everyday.

Unitus

Retired Staff
The ranks are not expensive, they just are the way they are to keep the server up and running since it is not for free, either way, he have a voting system as the other players have mentioned