• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Rank Upgrade

ckm499

Since I already have sponsor, can I upgrade to Mockingjay for $40 or do I have to pay the full $60?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Im really sorry but you need to pay the full $60. We just offer Ranks upgrades for Mockingjay to upgrade to jr.mod just for $40 at the moment...

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I Wish to, but the Server's Bills are going up more and more instead of going down, so i cant do it or the server closes :(

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I Remember when it was like that... AND THEN ZAIN SWITCHED IT AND NEVER TOLD ME AND I PAID 35 BUCKS INSTEAD OF 15 FOR GAMEMAKER AND I GOT CHEEPED AND ZAIN GAVE ME FREE MOCK AND THEN I HAD IT FOR LIKE A DAY BEFORE HE TOOK IT AWAY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS USING HIM FOR A FREE RANK EVEN THOUGH I WASNT AND I GOT REALLY MAD AND STARTED RAGING AND I NEARLY BLEW UP WITH INFINITE ANGER AND RAGE!
Good Times :)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Yea, and that month the server almost closed because we run out of money to pay server's bills. Luckly, we got a donation 2 days before we had to close the server and it saved :D