• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Rank Problems

TheRyWesHen

I am a capitol on the server. My new name is MyNameIsMC BTW. I went to buy the upgrade to mocking jay rank package, and it wouldn't let me buy. Please fix this so I can have a better experience as a mocking jay on the server. Thanks!

- MyNameIsMC

Unitus

Retired Staff
I am a capitol on the server. My new name is MyNameIsMC BTW. I went to buy the upgrade to mocking jay rank package, and it wouldn't let me buy. Please fix this so I can have a better experience as a mocking jay on the server. Thanks!

- MyNameIsMC
Welcome back to the server m8 :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
What do you mean it wouldn't let you buy? Could you please either explain what happened or show screenshots or what is happening?

TheRyWesHen

Sorry for the late response. I go to buy the upgrade, but it says you cannot make this purchase. I have changed my name again, to NitemareBringer. I dont know if it is my name change, a store bug, or what. Thanks for your time

-NitemareBringer

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please pm Zainos with proof of purchase information and he can correct this for you. The name change is probably effecting it somewhat :p