• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quitting Forums until June

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
NO WAY! Another useless thread saying the exact same thing as you do everyday? Wow! I think you just earned yourself another follower!

*Cough cough* in your dreams *cough cough*

Asplia

Not useless at all, he's giving a message to anyone that might message him whilst he's gone.
Bye, Duke! o/

Asplia

Y'all caring so much 'bout how he posts and where he posts.
If there's a real problem here like spamming, let the staff deal with it. Saying demeaning and hurtful things helps no one.

Tuut

Trusted Member
Y'all caring so much 'bout how he posts and where he posts.
If there's a real problem here like spamming, let the staff deal with it. Saying demeaning and hurtful things helps no one.
who said any demeaning or hurtful things?

Asplia

who said any demeaning or hurtful things?
if some random person stumbles apon the forums and sees these posts what kind of image you think they'll have of Duke? Not a great one. Words have power my friend.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I haven't really been active throughout the past months, but from what I've viewed the community is just going downhill. You guys keep arguing for the slightest issues. Stop being such a mini-mod. If you want to moderate so bad - apply! If you haven't gotten accepted maybe it's a sign that it's not meant to be and maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't mini-mod.

Let someone post as much as they want. It's a staff members job to deal with that, not a community members. If you have an issue there's this beautiful and helpful thing called player reports that will assist you.

Half of you I don't know from the annoying name changes but god, you talk a lot behind a screen. Do you even live up to your word if you would get confronted?

And for everyone that is getting harassed on the network there are many solutions. Either report them, block them, ignore them, or deal with it. Life is not going to be hugs and kisses.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I haven't really been active throughout the past months, but from what I've viewed the community is just going downhill. You guys keep arguing for the slightest issues. Stop being such a mini-mod. If you want to moderate so bad - apply! If you haven't gotten accepted maybe it's a sign that it's not meant to be and maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't mini-mod.

Let someone post as much as they want. It's a staff members job to deal with that, not a community members. If you have an issue there's this beautiful and helpful thing called player reports that will assist you.

Half of you I don't know from the annoying name changes but god, you talk a lot behind a screen. Do you even live up to your word if you would get confronted?

And for everyone that is getting harassed on the network there are many solutions. Either report them, block them, ignore them, or deal with it. Life is not going to be hugs and kisses.
hot dang when chris comes back just to call you out you know its going down