• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Question about a ban

JakeIsBoss

My alt account got banned from happy for advertising. Will my main account be banned aswell? Also if it is banned will I have to purchase an unban for both or just the one?

Fu3rza

if it is caught bypassing you're gonna get banned. Usually how the unban works for an alt and main is pretty much you have to buy the unbans for both.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
That's the issue of having multiple accounts (btw there's no point on owning more than 1 mc account), if you get banned or muted in one of the accounts, and you are found in the server with another account, it counts as avoiding your punishment so all your accounts and IPs are banned, I'm afraid.
Regarding your other question, if you are banned with multiple accounts, you only need to purchase the unban fee in one account and it will be enough. Since all dates are saved, we will know that you purchased the unban fee after you got banned so you aren't bypassing any ban at all :)

Hope that clarifies things up.
Have a good day.