• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quartzy Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Help me... Someone... Please... I'm dead.. I lost a part of my brain and now I can't even think, this is serious, you might think I'm overreacting, I'm not. I really don't know how to live without him, I messages him on fb insta skype snapchat and no answer. Plus he just never got on fb again after 6 pm his time, which just isn't right.

He said that we could call last night so when it got to 10 my time (when we usually start calling) he's not online.. Then I started dying and at around 1 I was completely dead, idk what to do with my life now.. Please can someone help T-T

AlaskanSkies

Help me... Someone... Please... I'm dead.. I lost a part of my brain and now I can't even think, this is serious, you might think I'm overreacting, I'm not. I really don't know how to live without him, I messages him on fb insta skype snapchat and no answer. Plus he just never got on fb again after 6 pm his time, which just isn't right.

He said that we could call last night so when it got to 10 my time (when we usually start calling) he's not online.. Then I started dying and at around 1 I was completely dead, idk what to do with my life now.. Please can someone help T-T
Quartzy, you shouldn't worry too much. Everything will probably turn out fine. And maybe something came up and he just can't get on.
You never know, so don't assume too
much and scare yourself. :)

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

NO DONT DIE ILY

JUST WAIT, HE'LL COME BACK ;~;

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Chill out quartzy, people have things that come up, maybe something with family or school (like you always stress about), and possibly his phone might be off... He'll be back.
I CAN'T CHILL AT A TIME LIKE THIS SORRY (unless you can somehow chill me down)

Then you'll know, because he would never just leave you. But it's unlikely that something happened, and you shouldn't worry or panic.
Like you said, he would never just leave me, SO WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED ;-;

NO DONT DIE ILY

JUST WAIT, HE'LL COME BACK ;~;
I CAN'T WAIT ;-; I NEED MY ENTIRE BRAIN TO LIVE

Oh I publicly posted on his Facebook profile, I'm smart ;p Now if something happened someone will tell me xd

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I CAN'T CHILL AT A TIME LIKE THIS SORRY (unless you can somehow chill me down)

Like you said, he would never just leave me, SO WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED ;-;

I CAN'T WAIT ;-; I NEED MY ENTIRE BRAIN TO LIVE

Oh I publicly posted on his Facebook profile, I'm smart ;p Now if something happened someone will tell me xd
Quartzy your being ridiculous, my friends sometimes take days to text me or call me back. Everything is probably fine, he was on yesterday.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Quartzy your being ridiculous, my friends sometimes take days to text me or call me back. Everything is probably fine, he was on yesterday.
I'M NOT BEING RIDICULOUS, WE USED TO TALK EVERY HOUR WELL EVERY MINUTE IF WE'RE BOTH HOME, AND HE HASN'T EVEN LOGGED ONTO FB FOR 14 HOURS STRAIGHT LIKE WOOOOOT

I'M OK WITHOUT HIM, BUT WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I'M NOT BEING RIDICULOUS, WE USED TO TALK EVERY HOUR WELL EVERY MINUTE IF WE'RE BOTH HOME, AND HE HASN'T EVEN LOGGED ONTO FB FOR 14 HOURS STRAIGHT LIKE WOOOOOT

I'M OK WITHOUT HIM, BUT WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT
... well ok den ...

Status
Not open for further replies.