• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Pvp Server

Cinq

You guys should add a pvp sever where you can do 1v1s and create teams to duel against others :p
honestly the pvp right now on this server isn't really pvp with people spamming debuffs and marios jumping like 1000 blocks up into the air, honestly in my opinion it's very very different from the actual skilled based pvp, where it takes effort and skill to win fights for example, soup, pot pvp, or Iron.

Jnitz

Pretty good idea, but I do think we have enough PvP based games, such as SG and KitPvP, I don't think it would be necessary.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yes, I agree. (Hopefully) PvP can have some upgrades in the neat future.

BUT, Zainos has SOOOOO many more things to do atm, PvP will take MONTHS to be looked/touched at, but maybe.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
And if you really want it to be added--try to make it yourself in single player and submit it! If it's good he might add it and save him some time from having to make it.

evoon

Trusted Member
This sounds like a good idea! But then again, Zain is very busy, so maybe you could try to build it in a single player world and submit it like SAFollis said :)

Cinq

This sounds like a good idea! But then again, Zain is very busy, so maybe you could try to build it in a single player world and submit it like SAFollis said :)
Build wat? this isn't something you just build unless you mean with command blocks, they would need to download or make a custom plugin, I don't think you and Safollis understood too well :p

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Build wat? this isn't something you just build unless you mean with command blocks, they would need to download or make a custom plugin, I don't think you and Safollis understood too well :p
I meant w/ command blocks