• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Pvp kits

Colemac2233

Hi, when the new pvp system came out with the chest menu, it did not have all the kits it had before, I asked somebody about it, I forget who, but they said that they will be added back again, so when are they coming back? or are they not coming back ? because there where some great kits like oitic, fluffy bunny and flash, I think there where more, but are they even coming back ?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hi, when the new pvp system came out with the chest menu, it did not have all the kits it had before, I asked somebody about it, I forget who, but they said that they will be added back again, so when are they coming back? or are they not coming back ? because there where some great kits like oitic, fluffy bunny and flash, I think there where more, but are they even coming back ?
Some might, some might not. The update was to balance pvp, and some kits were removed because they were too op