• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

PugConstructions Closed

Which is your favourite PugConstructions Map?

• Candy Parkour

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Space Invasion

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wild West

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Garden Grove

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I'm afraid to say that PugConstructions has officially closed due to a low amount of Members, so don't expect anymore maps from PugConstructions for Happy HG. Sorry for any inconveniences.
On the plus side, I've transferred every PugConstructions Member to a new Build Team called Team Kryptonic (hopefully you'll see maps from Team Kryptonic on the Forums somewhen). :D
So, thanks for all of the support on our maps for Happy HG, we hope you like them! If you'd like to check out our maps, here is what we have made as a team:
Candy Parkour - (Parkour)
Space Invasion - (SkyWars)
Wild West - (SkyWars)
Garden Grove - (SkyWars)

NoHaxJustJambo

I'm afraid to say that PugConstructions has officially closed due to a low amount of Members, so don't expect anymore maps from PugConstructions for Happy HG. Sorry for any inconveniences.
On the plus side, I've transferred every PugConstructions Member to a new Build Team called Team Kryptonic (hopefully you'll see maps from Team Kryptonic on the Forums somewhen). :D
So, thanks for all of the support on our maps for Happy HG, we hope you like them! If you'd like to check out our maps, here is what we have made as a team:
Wild West - (SkyWars)
Garden Grove - (SkyWars)
Im sorry about that :(

juicylies

Wild West - (SkyWars)
Garden Grove - (SkyWars)
Why couldn't you have just posted it on your profile instead of making a thread. It'd be better.