• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Which is your favourite map?

• Country Camp

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Tropical Paradise

• Medieval Village

• The Mystical Oak

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • The Nature Mill

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Candy Land

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Nuclear Volcano

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Autumn Valley

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Hello! We are PugConstructions, a Build Team designed to train players to improve on their building skills to then go off and apply for more higher and more popular build teams such as the Happy HG Build Team.
In this Build Team there are 8 different ranks of which a player can be, here they are and what they do:

Owner - Has full control over everyone and all decisions made. Assigns people tasks and has the final say in all decisions made.
Admin - Has control over mostly everyone, monitors them and helps the Owner in decision making. Assigns people tasks given by the Owner and has a say in the final decisions made.
Terraformer - Creates the landscape and terrains/biomes for builds. Designs layouts and areas for builds and projects.
Exterior - Creates buildings and structures for projects. Can make layouts/plans for buildings/anything exterior.
Interior - Designs the inside of buildings and structures for projects and builds.
Gardener - Creates organics (trees) for builds when required.
Detailer - Adds in extra detail at the end of every project when required.
All-Rounder - Has the ability to be: Terraformer, Exterior, Interior, Gardener and Detailer.

Here is a list of every Member we have so far:

SamThePugMC (Owner)
BenjiThePugMC (Gardener)
OfficiallyEmbxr (Detailer)
ViqerStrike (All-Rounder)
Blazemaddox (Exterior)
SparkyDaPanda (All-Rounder)
SimplyUnnoticed (Exterior)
CrepeCat (Interior)

Here is a list of every Project we've done so far and how to get to them on Happy HG Creative:

Country Camp
Built By: SamThePugMC & BenjiThePugMC
Found at: /p v SamThePugMC 9
2016-10-27_11.54.42.png

Tropical Paradise
Built By: ViqerStrike
With Help From: SamThePugMC
Found at: /p v ViqerStrike
2016-10-27_11.55.20.png

Medieval Village
Built By: SamThePugMC
Found at: /p v SamThePugMC 10
2016-10-27_11.56.04.png

The Mystical Oak
Built By: SamThePugMC, OfficiallyEmbxr, BenjiThePugMC & ViqerStrike
Found at: /p v OfficiallyEmbxr 3
2016-10-27_11.57.18.png

The Nature Mill
Built By: Blazemaddox & BenjiThePugMC
With Help From: SamThePugMC
Found at: /p v Blazemaddox
2016-10-27_11.58.24.png

Candy Land
Built By: SamThePugMC, Blazemaddox & BenjiThePugMC
Found at: /p v SamThePugMC 4
2016-10-27_11.58.46.png

Nuclear Volcano
Built By: SamThePugMC & SparkyDaPanda
Found at: /p v SparkyDaPanda 4
2016-10-27_11.59.58.png

Autumn Valley
Built By: SamThePugMC
Found at: /p v SamThePugMC 7
2016-11-08_17.37.02.png

I hope that you like the look of this Build Team, if you're interested in joining, just build something on a plot of yours and either find SamThePugMC on Happy HG or pm him on the Forums and ask him to take a look at it and message him how to get to it. Thanks for reading this Forum Thread, I hope you have a nice day. =)

~SamThePugMC - PugConstructions Owner

Last edited:

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Nice job Sam! Too bad I don't have time. rip. I may have something that you guys could work on soon if you are interested.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Nice job Sam! Too bad I don't have time. rip. I may have something that you guys could work on soon if you are interested.
Right now we're not doing much on Happy HG for a while because PugConstructions has actually been asked to build for another Server, but anything you'd like us to work on would be our pleasure! Seeming as we have more time on Happy HG now, we would be delighted to work on something for you! :D

SparkyDaPanda

and guys btw only Sam can let u into the team so if he is not on and the other pugs are then don't get annoyed just wait, I remember having to wait 5 hours for Sam to come on :)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
These are epic builds.. i wish i was a good builder :( i'll never be like you guys :(
You might one day, just keep trying. =)
Success doesn't come without failure. There should be more failure than success, it's natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.