• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Profanity Warnings

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I noticed how instead of staff members giving warnings they automatically kick the player for profanity. idk how this completely works but I'm assuming it goes kick then mute. i think it should be public warning - kick - mute. i just think its better for the player to have 3 chances each gradually getting worse and worse. so its more like a three strikes and ur out kinda thing

also i think the kick thing makes it seem like the staff aren't interactive with the servers rules and such and it just seems better for the staff to actually interact with the players as much as they can which could attract more people just saying

Example:
  • Player: Heck_
  • Staff Member: Ey please don't bypass Player if u do it again it'll be a kick
  • Player: Heck_ no!
  • Staff Member: /kick Player (idk how the kick system works)
  • Player: why was i kicked!!!1!1
  • Staff member: ya bypassed i gave u the warning..
  • Player: HECK_!!!!
  • Staff member: /mute Player (once again idk how it works)

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I actually prefer that it is an immediate kick, since the player gets warned when they try to say the word. It really takes intention to bypass the chat filter, and since they clearly know they are breaking the rules by bypassing the chat filter I feel an immediate kick is fine.

Example:
  • Player: Heck
  • Console: Please do not swear! You may be muted or banned for it!
  • Staff: Kicks the player

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I actually prefer that it is an immediate kick, since the player gets warned when they try to say the word. It really takes intention to bypass the chat filter, and since they clearly know they are breaking the rules by bypassing the chat filter I feel an immediate kick is fine.

Example:
  • Player: Heck
  • Console: Please do not swear! You may be muted or banned for it!
  • Staff: Kicks the player
ahh that makes sense