• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Prison

benthebeast142

I think you should add the game of prison where u mine until you have enough money to escape prison its really fun and i think you should look up the plugin for it zainos. Thank You. :D

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
benthebeast142 said:
I think you should add the game of prison where u mine until you have enough money to escape prison its really fun and i think you should look up the plugin for it zainos. Thank You. :D
I already suggested this, but I got no response. This would be a huge attraction and very fun! Also, if this does happen. Please don't make VIPs so over powered. It gets annoying in my opinion on how unbalanced we are.

Handeril

If VIPs and Non-VIPs were equal, no one would donate, not even me. :/

I even fought against reformer AnilucardClover to keep our VIP rights, had she succeeded, me, Ob, Inde, Gaby, and HK would be perm banned for "VIP Abuse", by "Zain's"(Anilucard's) declaration, VIPs wouldn't be able to mess around with their powers anymore, and the ranks wouldn't be even worth buying! :?

Trust me, I saved Zainos from being brainwashed, saved us VIPs from torture, and spared HHG from an abrupt death. ;)

This is why some call me a legend on this server, I fought when the odds were against me. :)

(I've also saved HHG from being hacked once by a BAD plugin!) :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
ZAINO'S TASK LIST:
> NETWORK (done!)
> SCB (done!)
> SURVIVAL GAMES BIG UPDATE (done!)
> SPLEGG (done!)

> COPS N ROBBERS
> SKYBLOCK

I Think I answered your petition with that :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
zainos said:
ZAINO'S TASK LIST:
> NETWORK (done!)
> SCB (done!)
> SURVIVAL GAMES BIG UPDATE (done!)
> SPLEGG (done!)

> COPS N ROBBERS
> SKYBLOCK

I Think I answered your petition with that :)
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPLEGG (done!)
ITS OUT?!?!?
:D

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Zainos, Your Task list should be
  • >Network DONE
    >SCB DONE
    >SG DONE
    >Splegg DONE
    >VIP Shop
    >VIP Mansions
    >Cops & Robbers
    >Skyblock

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
vip shops and mansions are secondary tasks which can be done in minutes, I just count big task that take days of programming to be made :D