• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Post your computer specs

NVIDIA or AMD GPUs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unitus

Retired Staff
if you get one with a better fan it can help :)

although my computer isnt noisy at all and I have a much bigger PSU :p

(I will say that GPUs usually make the most fan noise, have you tried reducing the fan speed on the GPU?)
I live in the tropics so it gets very hot in here, reducing the speed of the fan may put me at risk of burning it,
but I really want to do something about the noise, I opened my PC a few minutes ago and saw at least 5 fans spread apart

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I live in the tropics so it gets very hot in here, reducing the speed of the fan may put me at risk of burning it,
but I really want to do something about the noise, I opened my PC a few minutes ago and saw at least 5 fans spread apart
Get a liquid cooling unit. Much more efficient

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
one more quick thing: NVIDIA doesnt make CPUs, I think you meant GPUs in the tally instead of processors so I fixed it for you :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I appreciate the compliment, but NOOOOOOO

Pre-builds are NEVER a good thing, you always get something way too expensive for what it is! Building your own PC isn't as hard as it seems (a few YT vids will help you immensly)

EDIT: BWAHAHAHA MY 1500TH POST WAS ABOUT BASHING PREBUILDS THIS IS AMAZING XD
THIS WAS MY 1500TH POST OMG

CadenMann

Awesome responses so far. I agree that prebuilts aren't exactly master race (I guess I can't say that as I am typing this on a prebuilt laptop ;)) and that custom built computers are far more expandable, and moderately easy to learn too. My parts for my new computer should be arrived on December 4th, about two days from now, according to UPS (but, let's me realistic, when was the last time UPS was right? ;)).

Unitus

Retired Staff
Awesome responses so far. I agree that prebuilts aren't exactly master race (I guess I can't say that as I am typing this on a prebuilt laptop ;)) and that custom built computers are far more expandable, and moderately easy to learn too. My parts for my new computer should be arrived on December 4th, about two days from now, according to UPS (but, let's me realistic, when was the last time UPS was right? ;)).
Good luck on your build m8

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
U live in Hawaii....... Lucky..... Xbox one....