• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Which starter Pokemon did you pick?

• Total voters

MysticMusician

I still don't have the games ;-; all my friends have one of them except for me. I still have to wait a few weeks. I was going to pick Litten but after seeing Incineroar I don't know. I'm probably going to get both games so I may go with Litten and Rowlet which were going to be my initial choices, but I'll get a popplio too on one of them, since I actually liked Primarina I think it's called, and it's Z move was pretty. I think it would have been interesting though if for just this once, they made one starter have a higher chance of being female, since that hasn't been done yet.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I picked Sun :D At this current moment I am in the Lush Jungle for my third trial on Akala island. I have Bionne lvl 26; Snorlax lvl 26; Rufflet lvl 26 and Mudbray lvl 25. I also do have the greninja :p I LOVE THE FESTIVAL PLAZA DOE and the other stuff you can do extra on the game! :D To be honest I like how Tauros replaces your bike and stoutland is your dowsing machine, Lapras is Surf and Charizard is fly xD It's a good twist to the game. I also like the Poke Pelago and how you can grow berries there and get more poke beans :)

I can say without a doubt I am completely back into Pokemon 100% :D

Swagsire101

I'm really close to finishing my dex. 25 more to go, and the Magearna event is tomorrow, as long as you completed the main story. My story team is Primarina, Araquanid, Lycanroc-Midday, Salazzle, Bewear, and Toucannon. Decided not to use Solgaleo for the benefit of my not having to reset EVs. What are your favorite Pokémon from this generation?

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Gosh I'm far behind xD and is the Magearna event for 1 day? and idk if you live in England is that event in England or what how do I get it TELL ME NOW ;-;

Swagsire101

The Magearna event is not one day. I am pretty sure it goes until January, but I will check. It is also holding a Bottle Cap.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Ok good, I'd have everything done by then hopefully :) I'm also not sure what else to raise... seeing as I have 4 pokemon atm excluding the greninja bc I don't want a lot of pokemon that have weaknesses to electric and rufflet evolves at lvl 54 i cri..

Swagsire101

Drop Rufflet for Sandygast or something, or you could drop it for Stufful or Salandit. I don't think you want to keep it, as it would evolve around the last fight in the game.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I have a mudbray so there's my ground type for Mudsdale which looks amazing imo. I was just wondering what other pokemon to add

Swagsire101

Oh, to add? Maybe Salandit or Alolan Marowak. both are good Fire-types. Remember to get a female Salandit, though, as males cant evolve.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I don't have a 3DS yet and I'm trying to get one for christmas :p Therefore, I'm playing Pokemon Go and Pokemon explorers of sky in Wii U (Since IDEK WHY there aren't any main stream Pokemon games in the Wii U e-shop, stupid Nintendo) some times while I wait for it xD But I kinda already spoiled myself with gameplays lel

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I don't have a 3DS yet and I'm trying to get one for christmas :p Therefore, I'm playing Pokemon Go and Pokemon explorers of sky in Wii U (Since IDEK WHY there aren't any main stream Pokemon games in the Wii U e-shop, stupid Nintendo) some times while I wait for it xD But I kinda already spoiled myself with gameplays lel

Hey, I completed Sky and it's really fun. That was the one released after time and darkness right? With the Wynut cafe xD

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Swagsire101 my team is now Primarina lvl 42, Snorlax lvl 42, Rufflet lvl 42, Mudsdale lvl 42 and doublade lvl 41. I got honedge by using the island scanner and I was like INCREDIBLY lucky. :D and yes I am taking my time in the game.

Swagsire101

Nice Smoke! Just gotta get a Dusk Stone and you will be on your way to an Aegislash!

I think I should mention something about the Switch here. Rumor has it that a Codename: Pokemon Stars will be coming to the Switch. Remake? Sequal? Thoughts?

PS: Recently hatched a shiny Pyukumuku in 233 eggs, on the hunt for Sandygast now. Hopefully it doesn't take that long again, since I still haven't released the Pyukymuku that weren't shiny. If anyone wants a 5 IV Pyukumuku, post on my profile. Will be trading Sandygast soon once I get my shiny as well.

Last edited: