• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Pokemon go

MysticMusician

I took the quiz and got Mystic ^_^ which is what I picked. I just love how my name was Mystic before pokemon GO and my favorite color it blue xD it all worked out... I also like how here, even though people are on different teams no one's being nasty to each other, all the pages on facebook people are just rude.

jcdentonswh0re69

Mystic is the best, they've taken over most of the gyms in my area. I'm just a little (more like a lot) Angry at the fact that they didn't add Team Magma or Team Aqua as one of the choices. If they did i'd be Team Magma all the way, because they're intelligent. And also the fact that in the Pokemon anime and game, Team Aqua and Team Magma are enemies. So it's honestly better if they were added. But yes i'm Team Mystic and happy about it ^-^

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Mystic is the best, they've taken over most of the gyms in my area. I'm just a little (more like a lot) Angry at the fact that they didn't add Team Magma or Team Aqua as one of the choices. If they did i'd be Team Magma all the way, because they're intelligent. And also the fact that in the Pokemon anime and game, Team Aqua and Team Magma are enemies. So it's honestly better if they were added. But yes i'm Team Mystic and happy about it ^-^
And Team Rocket!

MysticMusician

The first time I went into town, one gym was mystic, and the other was instinct, the next day both were valor, the day after that one was mystic and the other was valor, I found 2 more also by valor, I got a haircut, cams out like an hour later and the mystic one was controlled by valor again. It's similar near where my dad works too. Valor takes everything...

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
The first time I went into town, one gym was mystic, and the other was instinct, the next day both were valor, the day after that one was mystic and the other was valor, I found 2 more also by valor, I got a haircut, cams out like an hour later and the mystic one was controlled by valor again. It's similar near where my dad works too. Valor takes everything...
I'm team valor go team valor all the way.

obsidianwolf9999

Yo team Instinct is just chilling while all you Valor tryhards and Mystic tryhards fight it out. Kinda funny actually Instinct is so gonna take over without any of you noticing. When you do it's gonna be a bit late

Socializing

TEAM MYSTIC ALL THE WAY!!! (Btw, I live in Slovakia, and its out for me (What a random country to release in) and My best pokemon is a 1403 CP lapras. **Level 23**

Kaios

Retired Staff
Dat inventory doe

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 203

MysticMusician

I ran outta pokeballs ;-; and to go to a place with a lot of pokestops is 30 minutes away. I have to go through there everyday next week, but idk if I'll be able to stop and walk around at all :/