• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Pick A Username For Quartzy

What username should Quartzy use for her second account? (These are the ones with most votes :p)

• TwilightSparklee

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Lazuliplayzkazoo

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • QuartzyTheKitten

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • QuartzyThePony (suggested by Matt a minute ago lolol)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Zelistra

Trusted Member
*Username changed to QuartzyTheKitten :p*

Hi :D I had this pretty fun idea.. So comment below suggestions for my second account username (idek what exactly I'm gonna do with that account yet xD), then after 5 dayz, I will add a poll with all the suggestions, there will be 2 dayz of time to vote and so basically you guys choose a username for me! :D So my second account username will be announced right here next Monday (or in a week) :p Have fun!~ :D

Edit: No more than 5 suggestions please ^-^ But if you already commented, just leave it there if you want :p

Last edited:

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hi :D I had this pretty fun idea.. So comment below suggestions for my second account username (idek what exactly I'm gonna do with that account yet xD), then after 5 dayz, I will add a poll with all the suggestions, there will be 2 dayz of time to vote and so basically you guys choose a username for me! :D So my second account username will be announced right here next Monday (or in a week) :p Have fun!~ :D
oki (I suck at this btw sorri xd)
-MLP themed (bc you like MLP:FiM)
~ TwilightSparklee
~ FrenshipIsMagic
~ FlutturShy
~ RaihnbowDash
- Regular
~
Privacy_
~ Quartzs
~ Troppical
~ ShotsFiredd
~ ThisCrazyLife
~ Snowstorming
~ CanYouNawt

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Ok, hmmmm.
- cattylover
- AdorableWaffle (idek)
- JadeKitten
- SunsetCat
- SunriseJoy
- HyperJoy
- RainbowSparkle
- HyperQuartz
- AmazingPeace
- SunshineBright
- SunFlower
- WaisyDaisie
- HeartWarm
- LovePower
- PeacefulJoy

Tbh could probably go on like that for a while. I think that's enough though. Tried to base it off what I see in you and what you like. XD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Since the poll on forums can only fit in 28 choices so here's a Straw Poll.. :p
http://www.strawpoll.me/11042751
I know.. The order is all wrong because.. Oops..
Anyways the poll is gonna take some time lol, too many suggestions :p I'm gonna give this poll one day of time, then maybe make another one with the name with most votes or something.. I know I'm making this super complicated.. Leave a suggestion on how to choose a username though! xD I really didn't expect so many ign suggestions..

Edit: I just realized that there are exactly 28 choices on the Straw Poll lol xD

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Since the poll on forums can only fit in 28 choices so here's a Straw Poll.. :p
http://www.strawpoll.me/11042751
I know.. The order is all wrong because.. Oops..
Anyways the poll is gonna take some time lol, too many suggestions :p I'm gonna give this poll one day of time, then maybe make another one with the name with most votes or something.. I know I'm making this super complicated.. Leave a suggestion on how to choose a username though! xD I really didn't expect so many ign suggestions..

Edit: I just realized that there are exactly 28 choices on the Straw Poll lol xD
I still like my name.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
We are finally almost to the end.. Now just vote on the poll on this thread then my name will be change tonight at 23:00/11:00 PM UYT :p These 3 names are the ones with most votes on the Strawpoll (They all have the same amount of votes..)