• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Officially Quitting HHGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinebabyy

Hey Guys, It's Max, aka Mayx213, IshBeDaMario, ItsMe_Max, Summ3rr and now Aabreyy

So as probably not a lot of you may know there has been a lot of drama between me and certain people (Not naming names) and now between two separate people because I killed one of them in sg (I thought we weren't teamed because we haven't teamed in 10-15 games). I apologized and I thought we were cool and we teamed but one of them killed me. I'm fine with that lol, it's a game no biggie :). So I'm tired of the bullying from people who are just like me, people who are just a face behind a screen. You're no different from me. I'm done being bullied by people who don't even know me. I'm sorry for leaving, I love this server because it's where I met all of my friends. Goobye, Farewell, See ya later alligator, it's time to leave. Allons-y!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Hey Guys, It's Max, aka Mayx213, IshBeDaMario, ItsMe_Max, Summ3rr and now Aabreyy

So as probably not a lot of you may know there has been a lot of drama between me and certain people (Not naming names) and now between two separate people because I killed one of them in sg (I thought we weren't teamed because we haven't teamed in 10-15 games). I apologized and I thought we were cool and we teamed but one of them killed me. I'm fine with that lol, it's a game no biggie :). Well now there's this, annoying, rude, disrespectful Helper that abuse their powers (Making a complaint bout that) "You take life too seriously" So I'm tired of the bullying from people who are just like me, people who are just a face behind a screen. You're no different from me. I'm done being bullied by staff (a Helper) being ignored by staff (Almost all staff) and being bullied by people who don't even know me. I'm sorry for leaving, I love this server because it's where I met all of my friends. Goobye, Farewell, See ya later alligator, it's time to leave. Allons-y!
Bye...

Well I have been ignored by staff sometimes but it doesent make any difference for me... I'm just happy with there are staffs on server and will give their own time to help us :)

Good lock in the future

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I didn't know you and I know that we haven't got along that much, but I'm sorry for your bad experience on the server and I hope the best for you <3

Xistencee

Trusted Member
We didn't get along much on here but we did have some good times :p Hope you don't find a better server because that won't be possible but good luck in the Future Maxipoo :)

sunshinebabyy

We didn't get along much on here but we did have some good times :p Hope you don't find a better server because that won't be possible but good luck in the Future Maxipoo :)
Hehe thank you Winterpoo (You see what I did there?) Good luck to you too.

Cookie

Trusted Member
Hehe thank you Winterpoo (You see what I did there?) Good luck to you too.
I don't personally know you, but I wish I could. You seem like a nice, kind and happy person. I know what you are going through, and can totally agree with you. I suffer with anxiety and depression, and it's hard and stressing when someone tells you something along the lines of "everyone deals with hard things" or as you said before "you take life too seriously". No one has the availability to state such a hurtful comment, that they don't even realise that the person they are talking to can take the statement deeply. They have no right to cyber bully, and emotionally abuse a stranger. No one deserves that, not even you.

I'm sure people want you to stay, and not leave but obviously you make decisions of your own, and I have no idea what you could be going through. So in this case, I'm happy that you are making your own choices. Just remember to pick the right decisions :) Hope you have a great time wherever you are, and always stay happy. - Cookie

sunshinebabyy

I don't personally know you, but I wish I could. You seem like a nice, kind and happy person. I know what you are going through, and can totally agree with you. I suffer with anxiety and depression, and it's hard and stressing when someone tells you something along the lines of "everyone deals with hard things" or as you said before "you take life too seriously". No one has the availability to state such a hurtful comment, that they don't even realise that the person they are talking to can take the statement deeply. They have no right to cyber bully, and emotionally abuse a stranger. No one deserves that, not even you.

I'm sure people want you to stay, and not leave but obviously you make decisions of your own, and I have no idea what you could be going through. So in this case, I'm happy that you are making your own choices. Just remember to pick the right decisions :) Hope you have a great time wherever you are, and always stay happy. - Cookie
I literally started tearing up reading this. It's so kind and no one on this server has ever been this nice to me lol. I am sorry about your anxiety and depression. I think I'm in the stage where I can't stand any bullying at all and even the littlest things make me upset. I got to the point where I couldn't stand all the negativity coming from the server.

Cookie

Trusted Member
I literally started tearing up reading this. It's so kind and no one on this server has ever been this nice to me lol. I am sorry about your anxiety and depression. I think I'm in the stage where I can't stand any bullying at all and even the littlest things make me upset. I got to the point where I couldn't stand all the negativity coming from the server.
Really, that's ok. You shouldn't be struggling with those things that are bringing you down, and it's good that you are leaving them to make yourself happy. Thanks a lot about my anxiety, btw <3

And don't ever feel bad about yourself because you shouldn't. You're a wonderful person ;) it seems that you are very proud about leaving the server which is very good. It seems that you are passionate and determined to stand against bullies. It's very good. Anyways, have a good time and if you are feeling down talk to me anytime, just message me on forums.

BuyALife

I never got to spend any time with you, anyways I'd like to tell you that, as Cookie said, you seem like a really kind and nice person.
You shouldn't let people hurt your feelings, I've been there before, it feels horrible, keep on your mind that you're a great and wonderful person!
I'd love to spend time with you on the server but, you're leaving. Stay strong and beautiful just the way you are :) -Danielle

sunshinebabyy

I never got to spend any time with you, anyways I'd like to tell you that, as Cookie said, you seem like a really kind and nice person.
You shouldn't let people hurt your feelings, I've been there before, it feels horrible, keep on your mind that you're a great and wonderful person!
I'd love to spend time with you on the server but, you're leaving. Stay strong and beautiful just the way you are :) -Danielle
Thank you! Maybe I can invite you to my realm lol. I'll try hehe.

iiBaemy52

Retired Staff
and now between two separate people because I killed one of them in sg
Theres no drama lol :3 its just a game. tbh we were just salt because you killed me but we have nothing against you or anything. and we are cool we just get salt sometimes and do/say things we dont mean

sunshinebabyy

Theres no drama lol :3 its just a game. tbh we were just salt because you killed me but we have nothing against you or anything. and we are cool we just get salt sometimes and do/say things we dont mean
I never said it was drama with you. Like I said I thought we weren't teamed because we haven't teamed in forever. I'm done with the server. I quit. Nothing will change that.

iiMatt52

They have no right to cyber bully, and emotionally abuse a stranger

Please elaborate on how someone killing you in a game, something that you (Max) claimed that myself and Amy took to seriously to then come out and say that it hurt your feelings... We were using your own logic as a test against you and it shows that our reactions were quite different, ours being to get salty and yours being to get upset. Gabe (The staff member you were referring to) had said that as a joke.. because you had said we took the game too seriously he was just defending us by saying you took life to seriously and that you should lighten up a little bit and you happened to take it the wrong way and I'm sure that his intention was not to hurt your feelings etc. Imo just a tad hypocritical but anyways, you do you fam and gl with with whatever it is you choose to do next. c: Side note: Don't forget that you were my ranting buddy xD

sunshinebabyy

Please elaborate on how someone killing you in a game, something that you (Max) claimed that myself and Amy took to seriously to then come out and say that it hurt your feelings... We were using your own logic as a test against you and it shows that our reactions were quite different, ours being to get salty and yours being to get upset. Gabe (The staff member you were referring to) had said that as a joke.. because you had said we took the game too seriously he was just defending us by saying you took life to seriously and that you should lighten up a little bit and you happened to take it the wrong way and I'm sure that his intention was not to hurt your feelings etc. Imo just a tad hypocritical but anyways, you do you fam and gl with with whatever it is you choose to do next. c: Side note: Don't forget that you were my ranting buddy xD
I never said that you killing me hurt my feelings xD He knows I'm going through a rough time right now and for him to say that was over the top. He doesn't even know me, Yes he knows what I'm going through but he doesn't know how I take it. @El3TR1CSt0RMXV Next time you say something like that say it in a nicer way because that is offensive not only to me but to other people. You're a human being just like me you sit behind a screen talking and playing. I'm fine with you killing me in sg I don't mind since it is a game. But I'm tired of people not understanding where I'm coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunshinebabyy

Also I re-read what I wrote and there is nothing ion there that says it hurt my feeling so please don't shove words into my mouth

iiMatt52

Also I re-read what I wrote and there is nothing ion there that says it hurt my feeling so please don't shove words into my mouth
The following quote would imply that your feelings are hurt.
I'm tired of the bullying
Last time I checked people use the term bullying when they feel that someone is mistreating them thus hurting their feelings, please correct me if I'm wrong however from my experiences I have come to the conclusion that you have just been proven wrong. c:
Also you say that us killing you is not what hurt your feelings yet if that is not the case why bother mentioning it to begin with?
In relation to Gabe, he shouldn't have to sugar coat everything in life to prevent someone like you from getting upset just because he "doesn't know how you take it" hence freedom of speech being a thing.

Side note: I wouldn't intend on shoving anything in your mouth lmao

sunshinebabyy

The following quote would imply that your feelings are hurt.

Last time I checked people use the term bullying when they feel that someone is mistreating them thus hurting their feelings, please correct me if I'm wrong however from my experiences I have come to the conclusion that you have just been proven wrong. c:
Also you say that us killing you is not what hurt your feelings yet if that is not the case why bother mentioning it to begin with?
In relation to Gabe, he shouldn't have to sugar coat everything in life to prevent someone like you from getting upset just because he "doesn't know how you take it" hence freedom of speech being a thing.

Side note: I wouldn't intend on shoving anything in your mouth lmao
1. Never said ya'll were bullying me did I?
2. I have been bullied by different people not you.
3. I talk about multiple things in this topic.
4. Please stop commenting =)

iiMatt52

1. Never said ya'll were bullying me did I?
2. I have been bullied by different people not you.
3. I talk about multiple things in this topic.
4. Please stop commenting =)

1. You implied it by mentioning that incident
2. Name n shame
3. I tried to address as much as I felt necessary
4. Nah I'm Gucci

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This thread has gotten significantly off topic and has turned into a major argument. Flame baiting staff is not the solution to your problem, so if you have an issue with a staff member, please private message Chris or Zainos, NOT post about it and start arguments.

This thread has served its purpose and has far diverted from its original "goodbye".

-Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.