• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Official Happy Hunger Games awards (Results)

_Link

Time travels so fast q.q.

Welcome to the HHG awards. 2 weeks ago I made a thread introducing the awards and you voted. I've now counted each vote from that thread (http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/official-happy-hunger-games-awards.13745/)

The results are as follows:

Best SG map: Zone 85 with 5 votes, 2nd place tied is Colors and Breeze island 2.
Best PvP Map: Clay world destroying with 15 votes.
Best Parkour map: Best parkour map was Nature with 7 votes, 2nd place was Clouds with 6 votes.
Best Skywars Map: The Food map with 3 votes.
Best Hitman Map: Mineville with 7 votes.
Best Staff: _Bach_ with 11votes, 2nd place tied was _Smokescreen_ and Zainos with 4 votes each.
Best Builder: I think we all know who won here, iiJam the beast with 11 votes.
Kindest person: Damn, _Bach_ be getting all the awards winning with 4 votes, 2nd place with 3 votes was Voidstruck .
Mr Salty: MrSalty being no one other than the great Loekstar himself, inb4 he calls hacks on me for making this post.
Funniest person: In 1st place tied was OGLucas and T3A with 3 votes each.
Biggest Troll: Biggest troll of them all goes to KatzutoEyti (Katdini).
Most clueless person: Of course its PvPMasterXXxx or whatever, too many x's in his name.

Now on to the PvP related awards:

Best PvPer (Overall): Unitus with 4 votes, 2nd place was Tristan with 3 votes.
Best SG player: Unitus winning another with a total of 7 votes, in 2nd place was me with 5 votes.
Best Hitman player: None other than the god himself Zainos with 6 votes.
Best Souper (Non-speed): Zinex with 2 votes.
Best Souper (Speed): A 4 way tie. Each with 2 votes, Tristan, Pneumatics, T3A and myself.
Best SCBB player: A 2 way tie with 2 votes each, Trenly and DEMASTERfish.
Most Underrated Player: Nobody got voted more than once so this award will not be handed out unfortunately.
Best Tactician: Another 2 way tie with 2 votes each, Zinex and EL3CTR1CST0RM.
Best Swordsman: Tristan of course with 3 votes
Best Archer(Person with a bow): Myself with 4 votes.

I hope you all enjoyed these awards, don't comment saying "X" is bad and doesn't deserve the award. Even if I do say myself some of the votes that people made were very weird (_Bach_ voting BajanCanadian for best builder and Chewbacca for the best archer o.0). Remember that these votes don't really mean anything its just a way of having fun with the community so don't be salty.

Next time I make this post will be in the early summer, if I do stay here. Until then hopefully we are introduced to new people and new talent or people who are mysterious come out into the open. Thanks for taking the time to vote and have a great weekend.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff

Welcome to the HHG awards. 2 weeks ago I made a thread introducing the awards and you voted. I've now counted each vote from that thread (http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/official-happy-hunger-games-awards.13745/)

Best SG map: Zone 85 with 5 votes, 2nd place tied is Colors and Breeze island 2.
Best Parkour map: Best parkour map was Nature with 7 votes, 2nd place was Clouds with 6 votes.
Best Staff: _Bach_ with 11votes, 2nd place tied was _Smokescreen_ and Zainos with 4 votes each.
Kindest person: Damn, _Bach_ be getting all the awards winning with 4 votes, 2nd place with 3 votes was Voidstruck .
Mr Salty: MrSalty being no one other than the great Loekstar himself, inb4 he calls hacks on me for making this post.
Most clueless person: Of course its PvPMasterXXxx or whatever, too many x's in his name.

Best SG player: Unitus winning another with a total of 7 votes, in 2nd place was me with 5 votes.
Best Souper (Speed): A 4 way tie. Each with 2 votes, Tristan, Pneumatics, T3A and myself.
Most Underrated Player: Nobody got voted more than once so this award will not be handed out unfortunately.

I hope you all enjoyed these awards, don't comment saying "X" is bad and doesn't deserve the award. Even if I do say myself some of the votes that people made were very weird (_Bach_ voting BajanCanadian for best builder and Chewbacca for the best archer o.0). Remember that these votes don't really mean anything its just a way of having fun with the community so don't be salty.

Next time I make this post will be in the early summer, if I do stay here. Until then hopefully we are introduced to new people and new talent or people who are mysterious come out into the open. Thanks for taking the time to vote and have a great weekend.

katdini and Kazutoeyti are 2 different people xD

ImTea

Retired Staff

Funniest person: OGLucas > Meh <3
All the rest are pretty swanky, grats to everyone who won, and everyone else good luck next time! :D