• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Nuclear Post-Apocalyptic Survival

Want it added?

• YEEE

• Yeah

• I don't like it but others might so why not

• I like it but I don't think others would so no

• Nah

• No way

Results are only viewable after voting.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Nuclear survival would be a post-apocalyptic nuclear survival gamemode, where there is one huge map.

There would be random cities (hand built) that are a thousand to a few thousand blocks away from each other, and randomly a few small towns between two large cities that are very far apart. There would be chests randomly scattered in the houses, and would regenerate every 24 hours. People would compete to get the (canned) food, and there would not be animals, as it's a nuclear post-apocalyptic world xD

Randomly nuclear attacks would spawn on cities, with a higher chance on the larger cities (which, because they are larger also happen to contain the most resources). This would cause radiation within 500 blocks of where the attack was, and 1 minute unprotected from the radiation would kill you. You can also find radiation suits randomly scattered across the largest cities in labs, which would let you go 10 times longer unprotected in high radiation zones compared to normal radiation zones. The half-life for the radiation decay would be a week, so after 1 week you could go 2 minutes unprotected, then 4, then 8 etc.

In some of the bigger cities there would be bomb shelters (which also protect from the radiation, only 5x as long though, not the 10x like in radiation suits), which would also contain radiation suits. These bunkers would be places where people will go to, though, and fight each other to get the suits, so it would be risky to go there.

Whenever you die, your body would stay there and slowly rot away. After 1 day you could go on and play it again. Also note: You can not place or break blocks on this map, you just have to try and survive on the map for as long as possible.

So that's sorta a small bit about it, it could always be expanded a lot more.

Last edited:

MineJam

Retired Staff
After 1 week you could go on and play it again.

If you mean 1 week real time then I don't think it would work considering there wouldn't be enough people on at one time to have any fun because when people die they would have to wait a whole week to play again and while there waiting other people could die and it would be really awkward trying to play with friends when you can finally go back on the server and you find out they died yesterday. I would lower it to maybe a day.

touh

Trusted Member
This is a nice Video Game suggestion.

jk, sounds cool though, there is a Roblox game that is very similar to this (btw I don't play Roblox tyvm)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
This is a nice Video Game suggestion.

jk, sounds cool though, there is a Roblox game that is very similar to this (btw I don't play Roblox tyvm)
oh, I never knew that.

Tbh idek how roblox looks, only heard it before.
If you mean 1 week real time then I don't think it would work considering there wouldn't be enough people on at one time to have any fun because when people die they would have to wait a whole week to play again and while there waiting other people could die and it would be really awkward trying to play with friends when you can finally go back on the server and you find out they died yesterday. I would lower it to maybe a day.
Yeah a day seems better, I just wanted some sort of idea where you can't instantly respawn and get a bunch of information to use quickly again.

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
I LOVE THE IDEA! I have one suggestion tho, but this is only something I'd think would be fun. Make it like Factions, with a store to buy things, and you can farm stuff for money, and you can make your town like that? Just a suggestion =D

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I LOVE THE IDEA! I have one suggestion tho, but this is only something I'd think would be fun. Make it like Factions, with a store to buy things, and you can farm stuff for money, and you can make your town like that? Just a suggestion =D
The point is to find the items, not farm, then people could trade w/o any set up economy.

ex. food for radiation suit.

It would be risky b/c they could scam you, but that's the point since it's a post-apocalyptic world.

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
The point is to find the items, not farm, then people could trade w/o any set up economy.

ex. food for radiation suit.

It would be risky b/c they could scam you, but that's the point since it's a post-apocalyptic world.
Ohh gotcha.