• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New Staff?

Rumblestrut

I was wondering, tons of staff aren't checking that many Player Reports. I usually go on it A LOT in fact. Also, when there is no reply saying "banned" I always feel aware that the Mods and up aren't doing there job. :( So that could mean the person you reported got away with it. Trust me, I've gone through this before. A lot of times Mods and above never checked my reports and a day later, they don't check it. Mostly, the bottom ones aren't checked. Only the new ones. Also, I'm always on Happy Hunger Games on Friday, Saterday, or Sunday. If it's 2 weeks off, 1 week off, or 1 day off in fact, I will most likely always be on Happy Hunger Games. It just depends on school. So what Im trying to say is that I'm always on Minecraft on holidays, breaks from school, or just the normal routene. Like Friday, Saterday, and Sunday. Also, I told Zainos I reported two hackers in PvP, and they got banned. He gave me a prefix called "Hero" But once I said there is still one more report that needs to be checked, he took it away. So if I got registered as a Mod, Admin, Co-Owner, I would always help the server on the days I can be on that I just told you. Thank You for reading.

-Rumblestrut

Handeril

We may need a few new staff for HHGN, maybe sponsors and up should be allowed to apply, but only 3 positions will be open ;)

Sounds like an interesting idea to me...

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
The Hero prefix Zainos gave you was just a little joke. You're not the only person who has gotten hackers banned...

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Handeril said:
We may need a few new staff for HHGN, maybe sponsors and up should be allowed to apply, but only 3 positions will be open ;)

Sounds like an interesting idea to me...
That won't happen...