• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

new scbb fix

PenguinPeople

Could we have a patch notes for things that have been added and nerfed in scbb, similar to the one posted about the kit pvp update in February?

Additionally could the exploits to get out of or hide in unreachable areas in certain maps be blocked?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Could we have a patch notes for things that have been added and nerfed in scbb, similar to the one posted about the kit pvp update in February?

Additionally could the exploits to get out of or hide in unreachable areas in certain maps be blocked?
I would say you should create a bug report for unreachable areas, if you find them

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I basically rewritten the entire plugin so LOADS of classes have changed and been re-balanced, so I can't make an entire list rn but if u have a certain question of what exactly changed for an specific class tell me and I'll let you know. Nevertheless, the biggest changes were for very op and very weak classes such as cupid (nerfed explosion + added cool down), wither skeleton (nerfed explosion + increased cooldown) and Yoshi (Nerfed eggs amount + increased stomp cooldown), Ocelot (given Speed II effect cuz ocelots are fast lel), Present (revamped class completely, now when you obtain weapons of other players u also obtain their weapon abilities), Guardian & ButterGolem & other classes with op explosion items (Nerfed Explosion damage), Wither (Buffed all damage a lil bit), Spider (Now has a chance to poison of hits, cuz spiders are poisonous), MagmaCube (Nerfed weapon and eggs amount), Ghast (Improved and buffed fireballs), SnowGolem (Given more snowballs), Ice (increased abilities cooldown), and other minor changes here and there (All classes weapons are now unbreakable, revamped the entire cool-down system so I changed the cool-down time of many classes abilities in order to make stuff more balanced, etc.)

As Trenly said, report those ares u find as a bug in the bug reports section and I'll block them :)

PenguinPeople

As Trenly said, report those ares u find as a bug in the bug reports section and I'll block them :)
Since a lot of them are not bugs persay, just areas only reachable by enderperl, such as The dragon on night dragon or inside the cave area on radioactive (unsure of what the actual name is) would you still like them labeled as bugs.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Since a lot of them are not bugs persay, just areas only reachable by enderperl, such as The dragon on night dragon or inside the cave area on radioactive (unsure of what the actual name is) would you still like them labeled as bugs.
Yes, please file a bug report thread with all the areas you have found and their respective coordinates and I'll block them :)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I basically rewritten the entire plugin so LOADS of classes have changed and been re-balanced, so I can't make an entire list rn but if u have a certain question of what exactly changed for an specific class tell me and I'll let you know. Nevertheless, the biggest changes were for very op and very weak classes such as cupid (nerfed explosion + added cool down), wither skeleton (nerfed explosion + increased cooldown) and Yoshi (Nerfed eggs amount + increased stomp cooldown), Ocelot (given Speed II effect cuz ocelots are fast lel), Present (revamped class completely, now when you obtain weapons of other players u also obtain their weapon abilities), Guardian & ButterGolem & other classes with op explosion items (Nerfed Explosion damage), Wither (Buffed all damage a lil bit), Spider (Now has a chance to poison of hits, cuz spiders are poisonous), MagmaCube (Nerfed weapon and eggs amount), Ghast (Improved and buffed fireballs), SnowGolem (Given more snowballs), Ice (increased abilities cooldown), and other minor changes here and there (All classes weapons are now unbreakable, revamped the entire cool-down system so I changed the cool-down time of many classes abilities in order to make stuff more balanced, etc.)

Can I just say as well on a personal note that this update is probably the first update on hhg I've really liked overall in a long time, the last one probably being the SG update before the newer system. Good job Zainy.