• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New Project

alxyz

Trusted Member
Hey Guys Lexy here. So I did make another project. This one is different from a drawing or anything. I used a sight that a friend had showed me. Its http://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers if any of you want to use it. Now onto The Project!

https://animoto.com/play/bpFKrDUfCWKJFQlGyvqWyg

This Video Includes:
GoldNukesG
Slingg
KittyAli064
Snowyyy_
MistTheSnitch
_Bach_
_Smokescreen_
Voidstruck
WishfulWaves
ST0RMSH0CK
GalacticNova_
JackSkelliington
StoneDomino
Trenly
Tuut
Zainos
imtotallychris
X_OmgItzMolly_X
Mayonaizze
CeleSkelliington
QueenBadgerPup
hannalynn
CanadianTheCat
xbrennenlove
TheMightyShaw
TheMightyChloe
AK_Aurora
Livvyyy_
NerdyPanda2005
ST4RL1GHTN0VA
Ida_0611
joni696
Kristian
TheMightyAudrey
AliveGoldZoey
Paiiige
OmgItsKatie_x
X_Killer_Mods_X
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v
LeStella07
QuartzyGlacier
Nootch
Thanks Guys And Hoped you liked my project! ~Lexy

Last edited:

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Amazing! Things like this get me so pumped! When people come together and create a community! I loved how me and Quartzy where also right by each other! I was so surprised you stuck my quote at the end. You are an amazing person! Keep it up Mystic! EDIT: This honestly just made my day. Internet friends are da bomb.com

alxyz

Trusted Member
Amazing! I loved how me and Quartzy where also right by each other! I was so surprised you stuck my quote at the end. You are an amazing person! Keep it up Mystic! EDIT: This honestly just made my day. Internet friends are da bomb.com
Thanks So Much for telling me that i try to help everyone. It really did make my day. Also i know you to are best friends so i wanted to just put you guys together. Thanks Canadian.
A lovely project you have created _MysticLex_! I'm sure everyone who was included in this animated project loved it as much as I did :D I thought it was definitely worth it :)
Thanks so Much Smoke. In The Pizza & Movie night, Your Pajama skin was so perfect with the scenery xD

alxyz

Trusted Member
Aww I love it Lexy!! Thanks for being my friend <3

Btw StoneDomino is your friend too!! Lol xd He's literally like the 3rd friend on my friend list :p Oh wait nvm, I remember when we were throwing flowers.. >.> Do you remember that xD
Yep xD Lol, im glad im your friend

Nootch

Trusted Member
Awwww I love this <3 <3<3

You're one of the sweetest people I know on the server and you're such a great person. I hope we can become closer friends!

_zoeyx

LOVE YOU SM WIFUUUUU <33333 UR THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER UR SO TALENTED AND NICE AND SWEET AND AN ANGEL :>>> - <3 Wifu (aka des)