• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New Project (Number 4 or 5 I think)

alxyz

Trusted Member
Woot Woot! I'm back with another project, but i didn't make this alone. HUGE HUGE Shout out to the 2 girls who helped me out with this one, GalacticNova_ and Snowyyy_ as they had made the scenery. This project, is a tree. Not just any tree, a HHG My Story Tree. Let me explain, There are 4 parts to a tree, Roots, Trunk,Twigs, and Leaves. The Roots are people who are there for me anytime and care enough to hear me ramble. The Trunk are people who can Hold me up when I'm down, or people i wish could stay forever in my life. The Twigs are people who are there to chill out and have fun, even if i don't speak to them everyday. Finally, The Twigs are people who i have just met or so, yet they already feel as if i've known them for so long. People included in this project will be listed below. Here are the pictures!
2016-10-12_09.13.15.png

2016-10-12_09.12.07.png
2016-10-12_09.12.16.png
2016-10-12_09.12.23.png
2016-10-12_09.13.04.png

Roots:
KittyAli064
AK_Aurora
Snowyyy_
MistTheSnitch
Livvyyy_
DeadlyKawaii
GoldNukesG
GalacticNova_
Kitty__X
Mayonaizze
OmgItzLest_X

Trunk:
Cooolzer
QueenBadgerpup
_MegDaBoi_
Slingachu
Miaeh
BuyALife
_Smokescreen_
WishfulWaves
httpbailey
QuartzyGlacier
CanadianTheCat
StoneDomino
_Bach_
ST0RMSH0CK
JackSkelliington
xbrennenlove

Twigs:
Shadow_Squadron
LeStella07
TheMightyChloe
X_Killer_Mods_X
Ida_0611
TheMightyShaw
Dotteh
NerdyPanda2005
niCOAL
ST4RL1GHTN0VA
XV_Scorpion_VX
Spock7Girl
MissDark
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v

Leaves:
OmgItsKatie_x
GucciWolffy_
_Milleh_
Nootch
Now, My Story.
In 2014 I first got Minecraft, It wasn't until a month after that i was looking at hunger games servers to find hhg. So, i took a chance. The first day i just played around, didn't really talk to anyone. Until i grew more comfortable which was in 2 hours of the 2nd day. I met these 2 amazing girls (Lvxa and KittyAli064), then i grew on from meeting people there. Some people i met on my own but, they are still amazing. Through my years on hhg there have been good and bad experiences, but I'm glad i didn't judge it just because i had a problem. I know my story isn't great like a lot of others, but i think it's great because it's MY point of view. I hope you all enjoyed this project and i will see you all in the next project. Peace ~Lexy

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Aww I'm so glad to be your friend Lexy, I'm alwayz here if you ever need me! Btw if your Skype starts working again please let me know..

_zoeyx

I'm going back to my roots
Another day, another door
Another high, another low
Rock bottom, rock bottom, rock bottom

I'm sorry I'm obsessed with ID (see profile pic) I HAD TO LEX FORGIVE ME AND IM A ROOT SO IT FITSSSSSS

Omg im a twig
Thanks for thinking im not fat
Lmao

and btw lex I'm a root so I'm barried underground xD THANKS FOR KILLING ME! jk tho idk what I'm saying help I'm an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldNukesG

How many projects you got lined up? Lmao, seems like you enjoy making these projects Lexy, keep doing what you are doing! They are honestly great, and I didn't know I was that close a friend to you so that's an eye opener :p Good Job on this project Lexy :)

Livviosa

This is so cool Lex. I was so confused when you were making it. I'm like why are you labeling it XD

Last edited:

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Woot Woot! I'm back with another project, but i didn't make this alone. HUGE HUGE Shout out to the 2 girls who helped me out with this one, GalacticNova_ and Snowyyy_ as they had made the scenery. This project, is a tree. Not just any tree, a HHG My Story Tree. Let me explain, There are 4 parts to a tree, Roots, Trunk,Twigs, and Leaves. The Roots are people who are there for me anytime and care enough to hear me ramble. The Trunk are people who can Hold me up when I'm down, or people i wish could stay forever in my life. The Twigs are people who are there to chill out and have fun, even if i don't speak to them everyday. Finally, The Twigs are people who i have just met or so, yet they already feel as if i've known them for so long. People included in this project will be listed below. Here are the pictures!View attachment 14791
View attachment 14792 View attachment 14793 View attachment 14794View attachment 14795
Roots:
KittyAli064
AK_Aurora
Snowyyy_
MistTheSnitch
Livvyyy_
DeadlyKawaii
GoldNukesG
GalacticNova_
Kitty__X
Mayonaizze
OmgItzLest_X

Trunk:
Cooolzer
QueenBadgerpup
_MegDaBoi_
Slingachu
Miaeh
BuyALife
_Smokescreen_
WishfulWaves
httpbailey
QuartzyGlacier
CanadianTheCat
StoneDomino
_Bach_
ST0RMSH0CK
JackSkelliington
xbrennenlove

Twigs:
Shadow_Squadron
LeStella07
TheMightyChloe
X_Killer_Mods_X
Ida_0611
TheMightyShaw
Dotteh
NerdyPanda2005
niCOAL
ST4RL1GHTN0VA
XV_Scorpion_VX
Spock7Girl
MissDark
Voidstruck
_E_l_l_o_L_u_v

Leaves:
OmgItsKatie_x
GucciWolffy_
_Milleh_
Nootch
Now, My Story.
In 2014 I first got Minecraft, It wasn't until a month after that i was looking at hunger games servers to find hhg. So, i took a chance. The first day i just played around, didn't really talk to anyone. Until i grew more comfortable which was in 2 hours of the 2nd day. I met these 2 amazing girls (Lvxa and KittyAli064), then i grew on from meeting people there. Some people i met on my own but, they are still amazing. Through my years on hhg there have been good and bad experiences, but I'm glad i didn't judge it just because i had a problem. I know my story isn't great like a lot of others, but i think it's great because it's MY point of view. I hope you all enjoyed this project and i will see you all in the next project. Peace ~Lexy
Beautiful:)

GoldNukesG

A root is there forever until the tree dies, a root is the lifeline of the tree.. Which means you are stuck with me and everyone else that is a root, for a while.. Goodluck Lexy, you're gonna need it! ;)

alxyz

Trusted Member
A root is there forever until the tree dies, a root is the lifeline of the tree.. Which means you are stuck with me and everyone else that is a root, for a while.. Goodluck Lexy, you're gonna need it! ;)
Lol, especially with all the shipping ;)