• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

NEW PLUGIN HEADS!!

xmanpeter57

Since everyone LOVES heads i wanna have the plugin if u kill lets say me u get my HEAD IT ROCKS ALL WOULD LOVE IT And All Could HAve HEADs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yea i may put that... But for VIPS :twisted:

Cinq

I think this is a great idea and I also agree with Zainos that it should only be for VIPS

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
He/she "accidently" did it

Attachments

• images-6.jpeg
    images-6.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 629

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
nope, i won't put! I decided to sell the heads in the VIP shop. For more information goto vip shop, for now on i sell heads of all the usernames u want :D + the common minecraft heads

littlenutcoffee

the heads for people without a vip rank shoud be 1/100th of a chance ;) but this allow heads to spawn in pvp making it harder and more fair to gain heads for all the other players yet taking more tme then vips

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but i prefer selling them myself in the vip shop :D
Or maybe i can sell them for real money... (some servers do that)