• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New Minigame For Arcade!

klutch5

You should add Crossy Road for Arcade, it lasts about 2 minutes and you have to get to the barn while crossing roads with alot of traffic, cross logs over water, and dodge trains! You need to not get hit by the train or cars and you can touch the water while crossing the logs!

I think it is very fun and I think a lot of people will enjoy it!

--klutch5

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
That's already a Jigsaw level in developement, sorry :) but we will add more games to Arcade eventually.

Jacky708

Same, IT'S SOO ADDICTIVE! My actual record is 304 and I have 51 out of 70 characters unlocked!
Mine is like 200 XD Whats ur favourite character, idk I love the vampire because it changes into a bat too! I also love the unicorn <3 XD

Gaby1129

Same, IT'S SOO ADDICTIVE! My actual record is 304 and I have 51 out of 70 characters unlocked!
Wow really? That is such a good score! My high score is 130... I also only have 16 characters unlocked out of 72 XD. Your an impressive player :)