• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New Kit Suggestions: Gargoyle, Phoenix, and Psychic

Psychiq

I'll keep this simple.

Kit Gargoyle: The demonic forces have brought this masterpiece of timeless art to life. Now he seeks nothing but the misery of others. With your power, you'll show those of the Underworld who is truly their king. Use your flight to hurl powerful attacks to those without wings. Show them what hell really looks like with your infernal fire breath. Art is best displayed through the canvas, but you'll surely prove otherwise.

Main Weapon: Stone Sword
-Sharpness 2
-Knockback
-Block to breath fire. (If possible. The fire breathing isn't a priority and can be taken out if so.)

[Armor]: Everything is dyed #767676 (Html Code/Minecraft armor coloring)
Helmet: Leather Cap (Dyed)
-Protection 2

Chest Plate: Leather Tunic (Dyed)
-Protection 2

Leggings: Leather Leggings (Dyed)
- Protection 2

Boots: Leather Boots (Dyed)
-Protection 2
-Feather Falling 2

Permanent Effects:
-Jump Boost 4

Next up...

Kit Phoenix: You are the flame reborn. Take flight as the legendary bird of the skies. No one can stand in your way as you bring ruin to players below. Burn. Burn it all to the ground! [This kit is meant to be priced around 500-1000 for players who are relatively new or inexperienced to soup PvP]

Main Weapon: Golden Sword
-Sharpness 1
-Fire Aspect

Sub Weapon: Bow and 64 Arrows
- Flame 2 Punch 1 (Yes, Punch, not Power.)

[Armor] **dyed #FF5050 (Html Code/Minecraft armor color)

Helmet: Leather Cap (**Dyed)
-Fire Protection 3

Chest Plate: Leather Tunic (**Dyed)
-Fire Protection 3

Leggings: Leather Leggings (**Dyed)
-Fire Protection 3

Boots: Golden Boots
-Protection 1
-Feather Falling 4

Permanent Effects:
-Fire Resistance 2
-Jump Boost 5

Now for...

Kit Psychic (The creator of this kit is a huge narcissist): After years of honing your telepathic abilities you've finally mastered psychokinesis. Brute force and physical power is beneath you. Conjure up mental storms and form chaos only with the thought in mind. Prepare to see the more advanced side of combat regarding your powers. What good is a sword if it can't even touch you?

Main Weapon: Iron Shovel (Renamed "Twisted Spoon")
-Knockback 2
-Can fire a beam, explosion, or projectile. (Depending on what you can do with the plugins, shouldn't be anything too annoying, but reliable. A projectile with a cool down of 5-10 seconds would be practical.)

Sub Weapon: Ender Pearls (For quick getaways, and for catching up with the adversary.)

[Armor] **Dyed #A569BD (Html Code/Minecraft armor color)

-Protection 1

-Protection 1

-Protection 1

Boots: Leather Boots (**Dyed)
-Protection 1

No Permanent Effects.

I understand a few of these are a little too bland, but I can only say I'm not very familiar with your kit PvP plugin(s) in particular. I do hope if you've got something way better in mind to add, you can give your feedback, and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Gargoyle: Seems balanced, but I dont think fire breathing is fitting for most traditional gargoyles

Phoenix: Seems kinda like a mini firebender, but balanced. Maybe for non-donaters?

Psychic: Under powered. The shovel needs something more. maybe sharpness 1 or 2. The beam needs some sort of back-up in case you miss, or they catch you in the cooldown

bbur10085

The kits are good but will need a tiny bit of tweaking. What the psychic should have a bow that has a 40-70 (don't know what would be best) that it can fire a strong beam or something like that. The other times it could be a arrow.
Ps The beam should do always 3 hearts of damage no matter what gear you have if you can do than as a plug-in

iiDoozie

I'll keep this simple.

Kit Gargoyle: The demonic forces have brought this masterpiece of timeless art to life. Now he seeks nothing but the misery of others. With your power, you'll show those of the Underworld who is truly their king. Use your flight to hurl powerful attacks to those without wings. Show them what hell really looks like with your infernal fire breath. Art is best displayed through the canvas, but you'll surely prove otherwise.

Main Weapon: Stone Sword
-Sharpness 2
-Knockback
-Block to breath fire. (If possible. The fire breathing isn't a priority and can be taken out if so.)

[Armor]: Everything is dyed #767676 (Html Code/Minecraft armor coloring)
Helmet: Leather Cap (Dyed)
-Protection 2

Chest Plate: Leather Tunic (Dyed)
-Protection 2

Leggings: Leather Leggings (Dyed)
- Protection 2

Boots: Leather Boots (Dyed)
-Protection 2
-Feather Falling 2

Permanent Effects:
-Jump Boost 4

Next up...

Kit Phoenix: You are the flame reborn. Take flight as the legendary bird of the skies. No one can stand in your way as you bring ruin to players below. Burn. Burn it all to the ground! [This kit is meant to be priced around 500-1000 for players who are relatively new or inexperienced to soup PvP]

Main Weapon: Golden Sword
-Sharpness 1
-Fire Aspect

Sub Weapon: Bow and 64 Arrows
- Flame 2 Punch 1 (Yes, Punch, not Power.)

[Armor] **dyed #FF5050 (Html Code/Minecraft armor color)

-Fire Protection 3

-Fire Protection 3

-Fire Protection 3

Boots: Golden Boots
-Protection 1
-Feather Falling 4

Permanent Effects:
-Fire Resistance 2
-Jump Boost 5

Now for...

Kit Psychic (The creator of this kit is a huge narcissist): After years of honing your telepathic abilities you've finally mastered psychokinesis. Brute force and physical power is beneath you. Conjure up mental storms and form chaos only with the thought in mind. Prepare to see the more advanced side of combat regarding your powers. What good is a sword if it can't even touch you?

Main Weapon: Iron Shovel (Renamed "Twisted Spoon")
-Knockback 2
-Can fire a beam, explosion, or projectile. (Depending on what you can do with the plugins, shouldn't be anything too annoying, but reliable. A projectile with a cool down of 5-10 seconds would be practical.)

Sub Weapon: Ender Pearls (For quick getaways, and for catching up with the adversary.)

[Armor] **Dyed #A569BD (Html Code/Minecraft armor color)

-Protection 1

-Protection 1

-Protection 1

Boots: Leather Boots (**Dyed)
-Protection 1

No Permanent Effects.

I understand a few of these are a little too bland, but I can only say I'm not very familiar with your kit PvP plugin(s) in particular. I do hope if you've got something way better in mind to add, you can give your feedback, and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
Nice ideas, and I do believe that the people that add the kits would much appreciate the time you spent to list out all the specifics needed to make the kit. But if I were you, I would think more along the lines of making kits that give the op kits weaknesses. I am not sure how to go about this really but all I can think of is like a kit that makes it so all players in a radius of about 10 blocks that have invisibility lose their affect for 5 seconds. Or another one could be like for the kit God. Maybe it is possible to make it so when someone using God is hit my this special just ability, the person that was using god now is not effected by the no durability plugin. Meaning their armor can break eventually. There could also be one for Black Mamba, if you hit them, it takes away their ability to jump or ender pearl. Now that may be hard, but I know it could be possible with the command "/pt" and quite a bit of fooling around with it. I hope you can come up with some better ideas than I have or even build more upon the ideas I have had!

Psychiq

Nice ideas, and I do believe that the people that add the kits would much appreciate the time you spent to list out all the specifics needed to make the kit. But if I were you, I would think more along the lines of making kits that give the op kits weaknesses. I am not sure how to go about this really but all I can think of is like a kit that makes it so all players in a radius of about 10 blocks that have invisibility lose their affect for 5 seconds. Or another one could be like for the kit God. Maybe it is possible to make it so when someone using God is hit my this special just ability, the person that was using god now is not effected by the no durability plugin. Meaning their armor can break eventually. There could also be one for Black Mamba, if you hit them, it takes away their ability to jump or ender pearl. Now that may be hard, but I know it could be possible with the command "/pt" and quite a bit of fooling around with it. I hope you can come up with some better ideas than I have or even build more upon the ideas I have had!

I do like that idea, and I already suggested a kit (Psycho) where Trenly gave it a sort of utility that would nullify special buffs/effects. I wouldn't agree with publishing kits that are specifically targeted to take down other kits. It seems a bit crude, and it isn't an optimal solution for dealing with Op kits, so to speak. I do thank you for the feedback.