• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode New idea for new gamemode - Lava Escape

Should this become a new gamemode?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, but could be improved.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Never.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Majorconnor10

I was thinking, and I came up with an awesome idea for a new game. So first off, there is a maze, beginning and end, and all the players get started off and 10 seconds later, lava could start falling from like 100 blocks above their head, and the walls can be 3 blocks high with an open top and those who don't make it before the lava comes, are dead. There could be different rounds and for those who get the farthest, get placed, 1st place, 2nd, 3rd, and there can be rewards for them. Each round could get harder and harder. There can also be a system of coins, like you can buy them in tokens store, ex. 1 token gives you 10 coins, 1 minute of Speed I costs 10 coins, 2 mins, 20 coins, 1 minute of Speed II, 20 coins, etc etc. There could be a number of wins or loses you have, depending if you make it into the top 3, and if you win rounds, you could get coins, ex. each round survived, you get 1 coin, in the end, 3rd place gets 3 coins, 2nd place gets 5, 1st gets 10.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I was thinking, and I came up with an awesome idea for a new game. So first off, there is a maze, beginning and end, and all the players get started off and 10 seconds later, lava could start falling from like 100 blocks above their head, and the walls can be 3 blocks high with an open top and those who don't make it before the lava comes, are dead. There could be different rounds and for those who get the farthest, get placed, 1st place, 2nd, 3rd, and there can be rewards for them. Each round could get harder and harder. There can also be a system of coins, like you can buy them in tokens store, ex. 1 token gives you 10 coins, 1 minute of Speed I costs 10 coins, 2 mins, 20 coins, 1 minute of Speed II, 20 coins, etc etc. There could be a number of wins or loses you have, depending if you make it into the top 3, and if you win rounds, you could get coins, ex. each round survived, you get 1 coin, in the end, 3rd place gets 3 coins, 2nd place gets 5, 1st gets 10.
This is kinda like a mini game on h*pixel, where u have to run away from a spider and get to mid before times up....

Trenly

Admin
Admin
People really need to get a public Google document going where you can put all of these ideas. Factions first, then minor bug fixes with factions. Then a new gamemode

ParadoxTaco

I think this was already created as a map. Its a good idea but mabye instead of a maze make it parkour like in the map

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Cool idea but #FactionsFirst
Lol my hashtag is spreading XD this could be a game for when the arcade mode is updated. And how other users posted it is like a very high and pixely server when a spider chases you but of corse spread the hashtag.

#FACTIONS FIRST

Also plz no profanity in the vote thingy. I know it is just the h word but in the future do not use that. Thank you.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I hate when you can use "mini modding". What is the point. So if someone keeps cussing and saying the f word I can't tell him/her to stop because of this "mini modding" stuff. Or I can't remind someone the rules of this server.b

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I hate when you can use "mini modding". What is the point. So if someone keeps cussing and saying the f word I can't tell him/her to stop because of this "mini modding" stuff. Or I can't remind someone the rules of this server.b
Lol. I was joking. Couldn't you tell? That's why I put it in a quote.

Anyways, back on topic.

I don't think this gamemode would be the best, because people could just learn the mazes. The inky way I see around that is randomly generating a maze each time, always using the same material so it is impossible to know if the maze has been seen before. Overall, it just seems like it would be hard to implement

MajorlyHacking

Lol. I was joking. Couldn't you tell? That's why I put it in a quote.

Anyways, back on topic.

I don't think this gamemode would be the best, because people could just learn the mazes. The inky way I see around that is randomly generating a maze each time, always using the same material so it is impossible to know if the maze has been seen before. Overall, it just seems like it would be hard to implement

1.Well, all of the people could start out in different locations, and there could be multiple maps/themes of maps and it would be hard to memorize all of the maps.

2. Make them out of glass or barriers so you never know where you are.

Either one is fine.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Yeah... If this should be added then at least make the maze out of glass... Like other users said it could be easy to memorize...but when the players 'spawn, in the start of the game, then they are spawning in different spots...so you have to play it many times before you can memorize all the ways to the end;p

If I had to choose then I wouldn't add this gamemode to the server

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Yeah... If this should be added then at least make the maze out of glass... Like other users said it could be easy to memorize...but when the players 'spawn, in the start of the game, then they are spawning in different spots...so you have to play it many times before you can memorize all the ways to the end;p

If I had to choose then I wouldn't add this gamemode to the server
I agree that it shouldn't be its own game mode. That would be a waste of servers. But, it could possibly be for the hugely updated and upcoming arcade mode. That's what most of these new "game mode" should be for.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I agree that it shouldn't be its own game mode. That would be a waste of servers. But, it could possibly be for the hugely updated and upcoming arcade mode. That's what most of these new "game mode" should be for.
Sure... But I still think that it is like lava survival or the mini game on hype.... It would be better to just find on own game modes .... Like hitman btw hitman is perf

Majorconnor10

Sure... But I still think that it is like lava survival or the mini game on hype.... It would be better to just find on own game modes .... Like hitman btw hitman is perf
'

I just looked up this lava survival thing, what I thought up is nothing like it. Except for it uses lava.

Majorconnor10

Also, the minigame on Hypixel only has one thing in common with the game i thought up, mazes. That's like saying that Jigsaw and Parkour mazes are like the Hypixel game, does that mean we should get rid of all of the mazes in HHG?