• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode NEW GAMEMODE IDEA "Insane Games?" :D

Would you like to see this perfected and played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaw39

Alright,imagine this ppl...A Hg like game mode, but its more of a dm where u spawn on edge of the map and have to collect resources.where there is a lot of potions of different kinds in chests(harming,Healing,regen,poison,weakness,jump boost etc) and things to make your own potions with including nether wart,blaze rods,sugar etc. Along with new maps (or same maps for less work) and all the normal kinds of things found in sg(food,weapons,armor etc) Also if there was maybe some "custom enchants" on the items u find along the way? which ill link at the end.Also maybe switch it up a bit and change the pace a bit, by making it possible to build which will result in a whole new play style of sg we've never seen before! Again,all of these things I'm suggesting don't need to be implemented, just considered. If anyone has any questions about this just ask me in game on HHGN as i don't go on forums very much, My Ign Being TheLaw39 :D. I hope You al enjoy this idea and i hope for it to soon be implemented.If the wonderful staff would like any help on the game mode just ask and id be more than welcome to oblige :) thank you for your time and here are the links to everything |
V

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-enchantments/pages/all-enchantments/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj71Z09PFFztSXDWsq0POuw
Ive used these custom enchants many times and they're are very cool! There may be more than this but staff can discuss it id they approve of it, Lets try yo make "insane games" a new hit game mode :D

Last edited:

iiMatt52

Is it just me or is it SG + pots that we wouldnt normally have + the ability to brew our own pots + custom enchants + the ability to build? ehh idk

ParadoxTaco

Yeah, and we already have solo Sg... so we already have 2 diffrent Sg, The only new one i could se happening is Team Sg with like 4 teams of 8 or 8 teams of 4 in sg :/