• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Need Yt Intro And Banner

Kaios

Retired Staff
I have recently created a new YT account and need an intro and banner so if you are a good graphic designer or Intro maker I need your help. Im willing to buy you ANYTHING in the HHG store up to 15$. Or just 15$ through paypal. I would prefer it to be free but I am willing to pay. I myself am "ok" with this stuff but I have no software and am pretty busy atm. ALL CREDIT FOR WHAT IS DONE WILL BE GIVEN IN ALL MY VIDEO DESCRIPTIONS. I WILL TAKE NO CREDIT IN WHAT IS MADE ALL WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ARTIST.

Details

Intro:
Needs to say "Kaios" as that is the name of my PVP clan and my future IGN, and I want a total Bad a** song in the intro.
Be creative and surprise me with everything else in the intro

Banner:
For the banner, I need it to say as well, Kaios except with my clan logo beside it as well.
It needs to be
red and black because those are the clan colors. Just make sure to make the font decent and not tacky.

Below I have attached a picture of my Clan logo. It needs to be touched up on and made clearer.
I would do this myself but as I said I don't have enough time or the appropriate software.

Attachments

• Kaioslogo (Square).png
    Kaioslogo (Square).png
    56.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

OPSeahorse

Legolas, If you aren't satisfied with michalthekids art, I can make you a banner & profile picture myself, here, you can check out some of my old, very old work. I have improved dramatically since then.

Kaios

Retired Staff
OPSeahorse your stuff is pretty cool I look forward to seeing what you come up with for me.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
On a new computer so I don't have any of my programs so I redid the logo with paint :p

Attachments

• Kaioslogo (Square).png
    Kaioslogo (Square).png
    16.3 KB · Views: 206