• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Thoughts On This "War"

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Alright I Have A Lot To Say So Lets Get Started.
HHG Until The HUB Comes Out (Which I'm STILL Waiting For!) Just Isn't As Much Fun Anymore. I Still Go On But Not As Much (As Some Of You May Have Noticed). FireHeart Inc. Is On The Verge Of Complete Annihilation And Bankruptcy And There Really Isn't Anything New (No King Of The Ladder Isn't New Because Zain Just Used An Old Event And Made It Permanent :p). So I Still Do Check The Forums Just Cause And I Have Read Many Posts By Handeril And ZombieManiac And 2003 And Rice About This "War" Going On. I Have No Idea Who AnilucardClover Is Except She Hates VIP's (Me??). Now I Have Heard Many Things From Both Sides. I Heard Zombie Freak Out And Rage About The Matter And Rice And Handeril Gave Some Good Points On Letting It Slide And Handeril Gave Me A Good Idea Of What This "War" Is About. Now I Think This Is Stupid. If AnilucardClover Doesn't Like VIP's Using Their Abilities, Than She Doesn't Have To Use Zain To Ban Everyone. Maybe She Is Just Jealous And Should Donate Herself (Zain Can Keep Server Up And She Gets Her Perks. EVERYONE'S HAPPY). Anyway, Zombie And Handeril Have Left And So Have Others That I Did Not Know Very Well (BTW Handeril I Wish You Luck On Wherever Else You Go If This Doesn't End Well For You!). My Side On This Whole Thing? I Am Probably Your Perfect Neutral (Happy-Medium As Said In "A Wrinkle In Time" :D). I Agree That Zain Was Being A Bit Harsh On Handeril (Especially The Part Where He Took Away All Of His Stuff!) And Everyone Else He Banned, And That AnilucardClover Was Being Mean To VIP's Because She Probably Felt Jealous. But I Don't Agree With ANYONE Using The DDOSOD (DDOS Of Death). And I Think That Zombie Was Taking This A Bit Too Harsh. Handeril Was Probably One Of The Most Reasonable Here Though Because He Made Some Very Reasonable AND Logical Statements. But I Have To Also Agree With Rice On Some Of The Things He Said Too. All-In-All, I Think That This War Is Just One Users Jealousy That Led To Bans, Rage, And DDOSOD Threats. I Would Just End This By Unbanning The Innocent Ones (Supposivly JosephSevilla1 Isn't Innocent According To Handeril, And Zombie DID Rage A Bit Too Much..) And Having A Serious Talk With AnilucardClover And Forgiving Everyone In The End. Like Rice Said, He Was In The Same Situation As Zombie Where All Of His Friends (Including Me!) Were Being Banned And He Left For Awhile But Came Back Calmly After Thinking For Awhile. So I Don't Want ANY Hate On My Opinion Or I Don't Want To Be Banned Or ANYTHING! I Am Neutral. I Am Just Stating My Opinion.
Thank You
(Also, I Was So Noobing Out When I Read The Part About The French Revolution :p)

Handeril

Masterfireheart, I've came back to the server because of people like you, who are innocent bystanders in this, AnilucardClover was defeated, but now me and Zainos are butting heads because of his inhumane treatment of VIPs, as much as I hate to say it, Zainos may still be on Anilucard's side, and tormenting me and my friends for griefing her in fac world. Only instead of VIPs torturing a non-vip, it's AN OWNER torturing VIPs, this is a hate crime against me and my friends, earlier I challenged Zainos's authority to be inhumane, and he threatened to ban me for a threat. He did exactly what I wanted him to do, prove his power-crazed self, if I was in the same position, I'd ignore them. I also know Zainos is paranoid about the collapse of his server, as he'll do anything to get money or eliminate possible threats, Zainos, if you want it to continue to exist, then IGNORE those that are possible threats, and deal with those WHO ARE threats. You may be the owner, but hopping into possible threats hurts your rep, I know some people on the server that support me that your treatment of VIPs, has been HIGHLY inhumane. MrAnnoyingCookie has alot of respect among me and my friends, because in the past he's been known to be the most humane server owner of the 2 of you. I bet that if MrAnnoyingCookie and I talked a little, unbiased by your input, he wouldn't be too happy with your treatment of some people lately. I'm no more a threat to your server's prosperity than yourself, Zainos. I have observed that you are likely to do one of these things:

1. Perm Ban

2. Grief the player targeted

3. Attempt to kill respect to player

4. Gang people up on player with lies

Your war against me may seem small, but it can be alot bigger, the more you gloat, the more you torture, and the more you fight will effect this.

Take a moment, Zainos, and think if you were in my shoes, and I was you, doing the same thing. I bet you'd hate me too. You've gone mad with power because of your paranoia, and the more you try to prevent your server's collapse, the more it will happen.

Try to find a balance between inhumane, and humane, Zainos. You're the owner who's on the most, so what you do, will make or break someone, you may not know it, but there are roots of hate in your server, I didn't plant the seed, but you made me continue it's growth. All our fighting is leaving the server in turmoil, roots of hate, and madness.

We're BOTH in over our heads in this, but YOU started it, and since YOU started it, the only way to end it is to work a deal out with me. Because if you don't, a real war can start, and then you'll have REAL trouble on your hands.

Do a reality check on yourself Zainos, I did one on myself already, and I believe that this is madness.

Think about what you've done to me, and my friends lately.... (Except Epic and Joseph, they deserved it!)

Thank you masterfireheart for inputting your thoughts, because you may barely know me, but I'm glad you understand my points in this. :idea:

Handeril

I figured out that Anilucard didn't start this, even though she was the one to report EpicStudMuffin5, it was actually Zainos, by torturing me and my friends.

Also, what is the DDos of Death? I'm kind of a noob when it comes to hacker attack weapons :|

I'm glad you're neutral masterfireheart, because this "war of power" is getting to be a very nasty one, Zainos is a little too blinded by my history of being one of Epic's cohorts and his obsession of power.

I do know that Zain's central forces against me are Himself and Rice, we have yet to hear the rest of the staff's input, including MrAnnoyingCookie.

ZombieManiac172

So yeah, I agree I raged to hard, but I have come back to happy, but I wont be on it much, due to the fact its a little boring, and the war thing. I have returned peacefully, but most of the VIPs are not my friends, except skype friends and a few others

benthebeast142

My thoughts on this war is that you just need to get over it and get on with your lives. This is MINECRAFT! its for fun, not for drama. Thank you . :D