• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Resignation and Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Unfortunately, the time has come for me to say goodbye to the HHGN Staff Team. With next year being my Senior Year of College, and with internships and other opportunities I have, there is little to no time for me to dedicate to HHG. It has been almost exactly one year, and has been fantastic! I would not trade it for anything.

You may occasionally see me on, or see a map I have made submitted, but Minecraft as a whole will be much less in my life.

There are so many good friends I have had over the past year, and many I wish I could thank. I cannot list all of them. I would like to especially thank the HHG Staff Team, Build Team and those on REKT Build Team. You have all been some of my closest and best friends and have shared some awesome memories with me. I could not possibly tag everyone, but if you want to say goodbye to me, pm me skype: BachVonLocke

Finally, to everyone, I want to leave a positive message that I want everyone to hold on to. Every single one of you are amazing, unique individuals with a purpose and meaning. Dont let anyone ever make you think you dont matter or that you have no place in this world. Just because they think you are inferior doesnt make you inferior. Love others, find something you love to do and pursue it with all your heart!

And in case anyone is wondering, next summer _Ladybug_ and I will be getting engaged, and married in the Winter of 2017. We will post some pictures if anyone is interested ;)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Unfortunately, the time has come for me to say goodbye to the HHGN Staff Team. With next year being my Senior Year of College, and with internships and other opportunities I have, there is little to no time for me to dedicate to HHG. It has been almost exactly one year, and has been fantastic! I would not trade it for anything.

You may occasionally see me on, or see a map I have made submitted, but Minecraft as a whole will be much less in my life.

There are so many good friends I have had over the past year, and many I wish I could thank. I cannot list all of them. I would like to especially thank the HHG Staff Team, Build Team and those on REKT Build Team. You have all been some of my closest and best friends and have shared some awesome memories with me. I could not possibly tag everyone, but if you want to say goodbye to me, pm me skype: BachVonLocke

Finally, to everyone, I want to leave a positive message that I want everyone to hold on to. Every single one of you are amazing, unique individuals with a purpose and meaning. Dont let anyone ever make you think you dont matter or that you have no place in this world. Just because they think you are inferior doesnt make you inferior. Love others, find something you love to do and pursue it with all your heart!

And in case anyone is wondering, next summer _Ladybug_ and I will be getting engaged, and married in the Winter of 2017. We will post some pictures if anyone is interested ;)
NOOOO!!!!!!! BROOO!!!!! U WERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont even anymore.. I still remember when u were old bachvonlocke.. But sadly, things have to go.. and bachs have to leave.. i just cant believe it.. WOW

lllllllllll

h8891DF07
Gooo Bach with that college success!!!

MissDark

Retired Staff
This is the worst thing.. like.. ever... I literally was tearing up reading this. I'm so sad to see you go Bach </3 You were always there for me and always gave me advice and always greeted me with a smile <3 I'll miss you :( And good luck with you and Lady bug! I expect to see some photos!

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Bye Bach, I spent a lot of time hanging out with you, and you will be missed. Good luck with everything you do in the future! You deserve the best of success :)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Now who will lock all the dead topics?? Who will ban/mute me?? Who will be the next admin?? *cough cough* mfh *cough cough* Whose dubsmashes will i watch?? Whose video of burning their x's letter will i watch? Who will give me IPs to secret servers.. xD THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!

Zelistra

Trusted Member

:eek: I'm crying srsly ;-; I'll miss you so much

Nootch

Trusted Member
Bach, you were my favorite staff. Personally, you were also the best.

It's sad to see you go, since I never pictured this happening! But good luck in life! Congrats with you and Ladybug. :D Also thank you for that message!

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
I talked to you a couple of times in game, and I knew you were an amazing staff member (probably the best I knew and talked to). I'm glad that you're taking the future into hands, and I wish you and _Ladybug_ the best of luck!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Cya Bach!
You welcomed me into Happy Hunger Games with open arms, and became a real friend of mine. Of course we'll all miss you, but we'll never replace you ;) Mr Moddy Block Placer Bach!
And OMG! Your getting engaged! That is amazing! I'm so proud of you :D our little bachie wachie is growing up :'(

But best of wishes with your college and the rest of your life, I hope it treats you well!

Status
Not open for further replies.